1. By registering to bid you agree to close the transaction pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale.
2. By registering you agree to hold harmless Andrew O'Neal Auctions, its owner and any consignor against any claim or liability resulting from items sold, including but not limited to: proximate or consequential damages, failure to comply with local, state or federal laws, and cost or legal expenses arising there from. Auctioneers and Consignors liability shall be limited to the refund of Bidders purchase price.
3. Bidders are required to submit current and accurate information including a valid full name, address, email address, and phone number. Bidder must be 18 years of age or older, and is required to register for each auction. Andrew O'Neal Auctions reserves the right to reject registration to any person or entity. Bidder is responsible for security of his/her bidding number/user name and password, and any and all bids placed under the assigned number/ID. Auctioneer should be notified immediately if Bidder believes his/her bid number, account and/or password have been compromised.
4. The highest Bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price and any dispute shall be settled at the Auctioneer's absolute discretion. In case of bidding errors, prior to auction closing, the bidder must immediately contact auctioneer at 302-258-6897 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Corrections will be reviewed and altered at the discretion of the Auctioneer. Review all bids before submitting. NO bids will be reversed after the auction has begun closing. The auctioneer may enter bids into the system if you would like to use this service. Bids must be in writing and are legally binding. A valid credit card will be required when the bid is placed. Valid Identification will also be required if you are unknown to the auctioneeer. We will upload the bids placed by you on your behalf onto the online bidding server.
5. Auction Company reserves the right to terminate any registration, deny any person for any reason permission or access to bid, to reject any and all bids, and to suspend or ban a Bidder from bidding. Bidder registration is not transferable or assignable.
6. When applicable, MD sales tax (6%) will be charged on all items. If you are tax exempt as reseller or non-profit entity, a current tax exempt or resale exemption certificate must be e-mailed to email@example.com prior to the auction closing date. If the certificate is not received and confirmed, the invoice will be charged sales tax and the Bidder will need to apply for the refund from the state of Maryland (or the state where the item is located).
7. A buyer's premium is an industry standard fee added to each invoice and is calculated as follows: 18% is added to each purchase paid by cash or check. (For example, if you bid $100.00 on an item and are the winning Bidder, your invoice will be charged $100.00 plus a 18% buyer's premium of $18.00 for a total of $118.00. If Mastercard or Visa is used for payment then the buyer's premium charged will still be 18% on the final sale price.
8. Invoices are ito be paid in full on the day of pick-up. No Exceptions. Payment will be accepted in the form of cash, approved check, Visa or Mastercard. All returned checks will be charged a $45 processing fee. All transactions are in U.S. Dollars. If any Bidder fails to complete their transaction or pick up items within the specified time frame, the Auctioneer and its Consignor may offer the item to another Bidder. If a Bidder fails to complete a transaction, they will be barred from future auctions until all transactions are completed.
9. All Bidders enter the auction site at their own risk. Any accident or harm caused is not the responsibility of Andrew O'Neal Auctions or Consignor. No children or pets are allowed at the auction site during inspection or removal.
10. Removal of items (pickup) will take place during a specific date and time determined by auctioneer and its consignor. Proper ID must be shown at pick up to pick up orders. Bidders are responsible for the safe, timely removal of their items and for knowing site conditions, bringing tools, equipment and assistance required to remove items. Removal of all items purchased are at the expense, liability, and risk of the winning bidder.
11. No Warranty Implied: All items are sold "AS IS", "WHERE IS", with "NO WARRANTY" of any kind expressed or implied as to any item's condition, quality, or value. Descriptions are believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Inspection of items prior to auction closing will be posted on the auction information page with dates, time, and location of inspection. No refunds will be awarded for errors in the items description, photo, defect, or anything wrong with the asset item. Bidders are bidding on the described item, not the photo, do not assume a lot consists of multiple items if pictured together. Photos may be a representation of an actual item. Bidders are responsible for personally inspecting item numbers and reading all descriptions prior to placing bids. No refunds will be awarded for errors in the item's description, photo or defect. It is the Bidder's sole responsibility to value the item they are bidding on and to inspect the item before bidding.
12. If a Bidder fails to remove an item within allowed time frame, auctioneer reserves the right to deem the item abandoned by the bidder and the winning bidder will lose any amount paid and any rights to that item and will be held responsible for any fees incurred for transportation and/or storage expense associated with the abandoned item.
13. Auctioneer and its consignors may place a reserve or minimum bid on any item. The reserve amount may or may not be displayed. Auctioneer reserve the right to reject bids for any reason. When reserve is not met the Auctioneer will immediately notify the high bidder to make the high bid offer, the consignor can accept or reject the offer.
14. Auctioneer and the consignor have the right to add or delete items from any auction or split or combine lots within an auction; suspend, cancel, reschedule, or extend any individual item and/or auction event and make changes to the auction starting/closing times, inspection, and removal dates and/or times.
15. Auctioneer acts as an agent to the consignor and assumes no liability or responsibility for actions, principles or decisions made by the Consignor if withdrawing an item or making changes prior to the auction closing.
16. Auctioneer does offer shipping on small items. Shipping is not offered on large items.