Custom Auction Service - Live and Online Auctions
Custom Auction Service
Date(s) 6/4/2023 - 6/10/2023
READ ALL INFO BEFORE YOU BID... Please come to preview to make sure items are what you want to bid on, bids can not be retracted for ANY reason, please bid carefully if you bid and win it is yours to pay for - PREVIEW Sat 10:00a - 1:00p SHIPPING on some items please check before you bid! Pick up is ONLY on Saturday from 4pm - 7pm AND the following Tuesday from 9:30a - 4:30pm, no exceptions or late pick ups for ANY reason, we do not have staff any other days for pick ups. If you can't pick up your items please let us know that you will be sending somebody in your place. Thank you. Bidding will begin as lots are added on Sundays, all lots will be uploaded by Thursday at 7:00pm. Bidding will begin to end on Saturdays at 1:00pm. The auction is a soft staggered close and can take approximately two hours for all lots to close. Please check your email after 3:30pm on Saturday to see if you have won items. We do NOT guarantee authenticity of any item, it is up to you to preview items and make sure it is what you are wanting to bid on. Items are new, used, returns, consignment, over stock, etc. ALL items are sold AS is. You can come and test items during preview. We do our best to make sure the description and pictures properly reflect the item, but please come to preview or email/text if you have questions.
As a reminder we no longer send out text message reminders for items to be picked up. All items not picked up Tuesday by 4:30pm will go back to restock with no refund, no exceptions. If you can not pick up the items yourself you may send someone to pick up your items. You will need to text or email us stating that you give permission for someone else to pick up your items as well as a copy of your drivers license.
*When registering, all bidders are required to give full name (First and Last), address, valid phone number and email address. A valid credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER) is required to register. WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS.
*No in person preview until further notice, masks are required when interacting with stafff at all times.
* Buyer agrees, upon registration to bid, to all terms and conditions of this sale.
* No guarantee on items unless otherwise stated.
* Everything must sell
* No items are to be removed without proof of payment.
* All successful bids are subject to a 15% buyers premium.
* Make sure that you look at the description of the item(s) and the pictures to make sure that is what
you want to bid on, as nothing is guaranteed and bids can not be retracted.
* All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS NO GUARANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
* The system will only give us the credit card that had the verification go through so make sure that the card that you registered with will be able to pay. We run all invoices at the end of auction so make sure you have money on the card by the end of each auction. If you are a new bidder the bank may block the transaction, if this does occur and you authorize the transaction please give us a call and let us know so we can run it again and send a paid invoice.
* If it is a quantity item and it sells for a certain price then the final price will be the price that it sold for times the quantity number. EXAMPLE IF SOMETHING SELLS FOR $20 DOLLARS AND THERE ARE 6 OF THEM, THEN IT'S $20 X 6= $120. NOT ALL 6 FOR $20 DOLLARS.
* All misunderstanding or disputes in the bidding will be settled by the auctioneer or authorized agent.
* The auctioneer, or Custom Auction Service, disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any person or property resulting from any cause whatsoever occurring in or aboutthe sale are or premises.
* Custom Auction Service reserves the right to add, change, or remove lots, minimum bid and reserve amounts at the auctioneer's discretion without any prior notice to consignors, buyers and/or bidders.
* Anything not expressly addressed in the terms and conditions is solely the decision and discression of Custom Auction Service.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL
* KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON, as nothing is not guaranteed unless otherwise stated
* We will be having CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY
After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, he/she may have become the new owner of the item, even though he/she may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the buyer at this point, and buyer assumes all risk of loss, theft, and damaged. Buyers should guard their items accordingly and insure all items at the time of sale.
Everything is sold "as is, where is no guaranties expressed or implied." Buyers are responsible for their purchases when auctioned as "SOLD". All sales are final. All purchases must be paid for today. The auctioneer's decision is final. All successful bids are subject to a buyer's premium of 15% and we must collect California Sales Tax
Buyer agree, upon registration to bid, to all terms and conditions of this sale.
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE. Local CURBSIDE pickup only, Saturday right after the Auction closes from 4:00pm-7:00pm or Tuesdays following the auction from 9:30am-4:30pm. WE NO LONGER HAVE WEDNESDAY PICK UP. We request you stay in your car, wear a mask, and practice social distancing on Saturdays. Tuesday when you arrive please call or text, let us know your bidder number and we will bring your items out to you. If you have questions or need to schedule a pickup time, please call 559-635-2000.
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE! PLEASE FIRST CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD BILL, IF YOU ARE CHARGED MORE THAN $1 DOLLAR, YOU HAVE WON ITEMS. THE $1 AUTHORIZATION FEE WILL DROP OFF ONCE THE AUCTION IS OVER IF YOU WERE NOT A WINNER. NEXT CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR SPAM MAIL, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAILED INVOICE WITH THE ITEMS YOU HAVE WON. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAILED INVOICE BY SATURDAY NIGHT AND YOUR ... Show More