Auction Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions
Due to new insurance regulations If your wanting your Items shipped Auction company will provide the dimensions and weight Buyer must provide the shipping label call with questions
Starting Jan 2021 We will be collecting 9.75% Sales Tax
We do everything possible to make our auctions fair and transparent.
1. Before bidding on-site, online Cave Auction Services auctions, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Bidding. Read these terms carefully. When you sign your Bidder Registration Agreement, bid live at auction or click the "accept" button online, you enter into a binding legal agreement with Cave Auction Services
2. Payment for Cave Auction Services are charged to registration credit card
3. All bids submitted to Cave Auction Services are final. whether they are submitted in person, online or by proxy. If you are the highest bidder and the auctioneer announces the lot as sold to you, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
4. Cave Auction Services sells each and every item "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site to inspect any items you'd like to buy before bidding on auction day. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
5. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
6. Online Auctions have a 15% buyers premium (or listed as BP)
7. To bid in this auction on-line you will need to register with a valid credit card via our secure Auction Flex registration gateway.
8. Cave Auction Services. are not responsilble for any human or computer errors.
9. All announcements made on sale day shall supersede any prior advertisements. Items sold as is where is with no guarantee unless otherwise stated prior.
10. Any items being sold with a description in regard to condition, age, rarity, origin, etc. are descriptions of opinion only. The bidder accepts full responsibility in determining the value and/or authenticity of the merchandise being sold. All items sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS" with no warranties implied. Shipping will be have to be arranged and paid for by buyer
Items are sold "as is" with no warranty and that items may not be returned. The auctioneer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. The auctioneer is not responsible for any internet services fails. The auctioneer is not responsible for any missed bids from live, internet, absentee, phone, or simulcast bids
11. Winning online bidders: Items can be picked up at the scheduled time and location. If not picked up at scheduled or arraingments with auctioneer.
12. Winning online bidders:. Please Bring help to load Items Auction Company will not provide loading
13. When you register with Cave Auction Services you allow us to use your provided email address, mailing address, and phone number for marketing information. We will not sell your information. Opt-Out is availabe on all marketing.
14. Items not picked up within 24 hrs of Scheduled pickup date the items are forfeit and become property of Cave Auction services IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE PICKUP DAY, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms