Online Only Auction
Click Main Image For Fullscreen Mode
Price Realized Not Uploaded
Shipping Not Available
4/11/2024 - 4/19/2024
Bidding Notice:

"This is an internet-only auction. All bidding activity will take place online."

Auction Notice:

All items must be picked up on designated pickup day Saturday April 20th 9-2 pm. No exceptions ! No items will be stored, no credits will be given for items that are not picked up on that day . All items sold as is , no exchanges or refunds! Read ALL terms & condtions prior to bidding .

Lot # 1197
Group - Category Construction & Farm - Shop / Warehouse - Electrical
Lead Yellow Jacket outdoor cord 100ft
Name New/ Used Merchandise Online Auction PA Fri. April 19,2024
Type Online-Only Auction
Date(s) 4/11/2024 - 4/19/2024
Auction Date/Time Info
Friday April 12- Friday April 19th
Preview Date/Time Thursday April 18th 3-6 pm
Checkout Date/Time Upon auction closure Friday April 19th
Buyer Premium 14% BP
W@lmart, Members Mark items, household, furniture ( indoor & outdoor), sheds, auto parts, baby & children items, electronics , pet supplies, clothing, linens, bedding, & much much more!
Bidding Notice: The item description is to be used for reference only. It is your responsibility to come look items over BEFORE YOU BID. Failure to satisfy yourself before placing bids will not become the auctioneers, employees of Wise Auction, LLC or HiBids responsibility. All items are sold AS IS. No shipping availabe.14% buyers premium added to every purchase. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS , NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES . Auction Terms & Conditions By registering for an online bidder number you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of this user agreement. Pickup :All Items must be picked up on pick up day NO EXCEPTIONS . No items will be stored. Items will be resold & you will NOT be reimbursed. -Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any items at any time before the sale ends. Payment information: Credit Card ONLY accepted for Online Auctions. -A 10% buyers premium will be added to all goods as part of the purchase price. (4% surcharge added to all Credit Cards) Totaling 14%. -Balance due will automatically be charged to your card on file. -Failure to pick up your item(s) by the following Monday will result in forfieture of items. No refund will be given. Please come pick up items or DO NOT BID. Condition Statement: -Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, and with no written or implied warranties. The auctioneer nor its consignor will be responsible for the description, authenticity, genuineness, provenance, or condition of the property. -It is your responsibility to preview the items and their condition prior to bidding. -Any condition statement that is given is a courtesy to the client... Please satisfy yourself. -All items must be paid in full before removal. -Some items maybe missing parts and or pcs, maybe broken ,damaged & used . Online Bidding: -If you are banned from our on-line auction, you will not be able to re-access it. PLEASE NOTE: SOME OF THESE ITEMS ARE SOLD BY THE PIECE.
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 20.00 2.50 USD
20.01 - 95.00 5.00 USD
95.01 - 975.00 25.00 USD
975.01 - 9,750.00 50.00 USD
9,750.01 - 97,500.00 500.00 USD
97,500.01 - 9,999,999.99 10,000.00 USD
Currency USD
Buyer Premium 14% BP
Payment Terms
global payments/ currency pay is the only form of payment accepted for this auction, 4% admin fee on all credit card transactions ( Mastercard. Visa. American Express & Discover accepted), USD, 10% buyers premium, 6% sales tax on all transactions.
Local pickup ONLY ! No shipping offered ! Pickup is the Saturday immediately after auction close . Saturday April 20th 9-2pm . 14358 Buck Valley Rd Warfordsburg, PA 17267, beside THE STORAGE YARD. Items must be picked up on pick up day. No items will be stored. No exceptions !!