Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
* 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. ALL PURCHASES WILL BE SUBJECT TO KENTUCKY SALES TAX. 6% SALES TAX WILL BE CHARGED ON THE HAMMER PRICE AND BUYERS PREMIUM.
Payment shall be by credit card unless you contact our office prior to end of auction. Credit card payments will have an additional 4% service fee added.
**If you wish to pay cash, check, cashier's check or money order you must contact our office no later than 4pm cst the day the auction ends or your credit card on file will be charged the following morning.**
- Herron Auction & Realty. assumes no responsibility for incorrect or missing listing information. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate. Item listings and descriptions are subject to change, update, or cancellation at any time without notice. All bidders agree that their own decision to bid and the amount they bid has been based solely on their own independent inspections and evaluations of the items. "ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS!!"
- All items must sell through the auction process, there will be no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all items/lots are sold as-is, where-is without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
- This auction features a one (1) minute soft close with a twenty (30) second stagger time for each lot.
- In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or other online auction-related technologies, Herron Auction & Realty, reserves the right to extend, continue or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Herron Auction & Realty shall be held responsible for missed bids or failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- Herron Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
-Herron Auction & Realty, reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at end of auction. Herron Auction & Realty reserves the right to resell any and all personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup dates. In case of such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
- Herron Auction & Realty reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller and the Buyer.
- Buyer/Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Herron Auction & Realty and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified. Herron Auction & Realty reserves the right to reject the bidder's registration if there is any question as to the person's credentials.
- Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction.
- EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Herron Auction & Realty of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
- If, for any reason, Herron Auction & Realty is unable to make available any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect to any purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Herron Auction & Realty., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
- By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
- All purchases will be automatically charged at the close of auction to your credit card that is on file with HiBid. If you do not wish to have your credit card charged for your purchase(s), please contact us immediately and no later than 24 hrs prior to end of auction, to make other arrangements for payment.
- Payment must be made before item(s) are removed. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE.
- IF PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY THE LAST SCHEDULED PICK UP DAY, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED IN DEFAULT. Upon default, the bidder may be black listed/blocked from bidding on any future Herron Auction & Realty auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of the Herron Auction & Realty.
- The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Herron Auction & Realty in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a late fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month will be added to any unpaid balance due Herron Auction & Realty. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Henderson County, Kentucky.
PICKUP & SHIPPING
We will have staff that will assist buyers with the pickup of their purchases by reviewing your invoice and confirming you have all items purchased. We do not guarantee we will have staff to help take down, remove or load. Please be patient & understanding with this process.
Items are to be picked up on the arranged pickups day(s). If you are not able to do so, you must notify Herron Auction & Realty prior to end of auction, and other arrangements must be made ASAP. Any specialized arrangement for pickup outside of the scheduled dates will be subject to an additional $25 fee. All items must be picked up by no later than last day of pickup or they will be considered abandoned. Items left after that time will be forfeited back to Herron Auction & Realty. NO REFUNDS will be issued.
Bidders are solely responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Herron Auction & Realty once outside the location. Herron Auction & Realty will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. The winning bidder on large items needs to bring help and equipment to load the item(s).
Herron Auction & Realty will only ship items at Bidder's expense items that are small enough to be shipped via USPS flat rate priority. Fragile items, items that weigh over 25lbs., or items that will not fit in a 16½" x 14½" x 12" box will need to be picked up or shipping can be done by a Professional Shipper/Packer at Bidder's Expense. Please contact the auction company if you need a list of Professional Shippers in our area. Buyer must notify the auction company if they plan to use a Professional Shipper/Packer and Buyer is responsible for making their own shipping arrangements with the Professional Shipper/Packer . Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Shipping and handling charges will be charged upon completion of packaging with the credit card on file. All packages being shipped by the auction company will be shipped with insurance equivalent to the hammer price. All packages being shipped will have a minimum of $15 shipping charge including handling. Please allow 7-10 business days after the last scheduled pick-up date for items to be shipped. Please contact our office at 270-826-6216 with any questions.
No furniture, lamps or large items will be shipped!! You will be responsible for shipping arrangements for any vehicles or large items. Winning bidders of large items furniture etc must make their own shipping arrangements (including palleting) or pick up furniture items at the auction house.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms