Auction Terms & Conditions 1. Auction. This is an Internet-Only, "Absolute" Auction Sale with no minimums and no reserves on the Property being sold and includes a 10% Buyer's Premium (items sold by Order of the US Bankruptcy Court is 0% Buyer's Premium).
2. Property. Interested parties may obtain additional information about the Property (Auction Lots) by contacting Statewide Auction Company at (801) 521-5600.
3. Condition. The Property shall be sold as is, unrepaired, WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, as to any matter. Prospective bidders rely solely on their independent investigation in purchasing the Property, including physical inspections. Successful bidders will release Statewide Auction Company from all claims and liabilities regarding the condition of the Property.
4. Firearms. Statewide Auction Company is a licensed FFL Dealer and all firearms transfers will be in strict accordance with all Federal, State and local laws. Be sure to check your state and local laws before bidding. Modern firearms (manufactured post 1898) sales to non-licensed bidders who are picking up guns at our location will require the completion of a background check. The same person to whom the bidder number is registered must be the person to pick up the firearm(s) at the conclusion of the auction. Federal Law disallows anyone else from accepting the transfer. This process to fill out forms and obtain a response may take 5-10 minutes. Any applicable state fees associated with these checks may be added to the buyer's invoice. If you are "Denied" by FBI / NICS background check, you will not be able to take possession of the firearm. Licensed bidders, i.e. Federal Firearms Licensees or Curios & Relics License holders must present a current signed copy of their license. Any firearms shipped are legally required to be shipped to an ATF licensed FFL dealer within your state of residence for transfer and pickup. You will be responsible for all shipping and transfer costs incurred. Upon the completion of payment for the firearm(s), you can contact a licensed dealer to send their FFL info to email@example.com with reference to your paid invoice. Long Guns/Rifles will only be sold to persons 18 years of age, or older. Handguns will only be sold to those persons 21 years of age, or older. Statewide Auction Company does not test the safety or warrant functionality of any consigned firearms. All firearm purchases should be examined by a certified gunsmith prior to shooting. Statewide Auction Company reserves the right to deny the sale of a firearm to any buyer.
5. Buyer shall indemnify, defend and save harmless Statewide Auction Company, their respective officers and employees, from and against any and all cost, expense, legal action, claims for property damage, personal injury, bodily injury or death, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and the cost of defense, arising or growing out of Buyer’s purchase of Property and its performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, whether caused in whole or in part by the error, omission, misconduct and/or negligent acts of Buyer.
6. Disclaimer. Statewide Auction Company has obtained information about the Property from sources that they deem to be reliable, however, they make no warranties as to the accuracy of, including total quantities of units, and disclaim all liability for errors or omissions in, advertisements, brochures or other promotional statements and materials relating to the Auction Sale.
7. Bidding. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract which requires you to complete payment and removal of purchase(s) if you are the highest bidder. Your bid will not be reversed or deleted upon the completion of the bid process. All Sales are Final - No Returns.
8. Payment. The successful bidder will be required to submit full payment to Statewide Auction Company within (1) calendar day following the auction.
9. Removal. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to arrange their own pick-up and/or packing, shipping or freight. Upon request, we may provide you with contact information for Pack, Ship & Freight companies in the area that may be available to provide you with their services. With a Paid Recipt, Buyer's will be allowed to begin the removal of their purchases. Buyer should notify Statewide Auction Company when they intend to remove their purchase(s). If Buyer fails to remove Property by the defined deadline, Seller reserves right to otherwise dispose of remaining Property and accordingly, there will be no refund made available to Buyer.
10. Modification of Terms. In the Statewide Auction Company's sole discretion, Statewide Auction Company may postpone or cancel the Auction Sale; and in Statewide's business judgment, may modify the terms and conditions of the Auction Sale.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms