Larry Otten dba Larry Otten Auctioneers, herein referred to as Auctioneer is conducting auctions on behalf of the property's seller. By placing a bid on auctioneers online selling site or in person, the buyer is agreeing to all terms and conditions stated hence forth or posted onsite. Auctioneer reserves it's right to revise terms and conditions at any time.
TERMS OF SALE:
* Everything will be sold "as-is, where is".
* Occasionally a lot will have to meet a minimum reserved price in order to sell.
* Buyer shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
* The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If unsure, inquire or do not bid.
* The winning bidder has effected a contract and is expected to pay for items.
* The Auctioneer reserves right to refuse a bid card and/or reject bids not in best interest of the seller.
* Absentee bids accepted day of sale in person or by phone, a valid VISA/MC must be given to be honored.
* Purchases must be paid on day of sale, auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. All sales are final, when awarded to the successful bidder. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all purchases made and holds the Auctioneer and Owners free of any liability in the event of theft or disappearance of any items purchased or consigned.
* There is no charge to register.
* Auction company reserves the right to require a cash deposit from anyone.
* You must register for each auction to receive bidder packet.
* You will need to present a satisfactory photo identification ( driver's license, ID card, passport ).
* Buyers names are to remain confidential.
* All payments are in US funds and due immediately following auction.
* Sales Tax : 8.25% - Applicable sales tax will be applied to invoice total and Buyer's Premium, including Internet Premium.
* Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Wire Transfer, and Cash.
* There is a $15.00 wire transfer fee.
* Credit Cards accepted with a 3% convenience closing fee with all sales final and no sale shall be invalidated. No refunds and credit card payments cannot be reversed.
BUYER"S PREMIUM FEE SCHEDULE:
* A Buyer's fee will be charged on all lots sold.
TITLED VEHICLES / TRAILERS:
* All titles will be assigned with the name and address of the registered buyer at time of settlement.
* After payment settlement, there will be no buyer name changes.
* Any titles will be mailed to buyer within 20 working business days after proper payment settlement.
* A $50.00 document fee may apply.
* No unassigned or open titles will be given.
* No titles will be given if item says "No Title".
* All Items must be removed within 7 days after auction.
* NO items allowed to leave Auction site until paid in full.
* Buyer is responsible for contacting auction representatives and making arrangements to pickup their items won within the time allowed. Any item(s) not picked up within time allowed, the Buyer will forfeit their rights to item(s) and will become the property of the auctioneer company and can be resold at any time for storage fees. Original buyer is not entitled to any of those sales proceeeds.
Auction Lot Hours/Schedule for Item Removal:
Monday.....................- 9am - 5pm
Tuesday...................- 9am - 5pm
Wednesday.............- 9am - 5pm
Thursday..................- 9am - 5pm
Friday........................- 9am - 5pm ( we may close early on Friday )
*** Auction Yard Gate has contact & hours info
Our Loading / Unloading Policy:
* Auctioneer is not responsible for loading or unloading equipment or the securing of any loads.
* Auctioneer is not responsible for verifying that equipment being transported to/from the auction yard is properly secured or being carried in compliance with applicable transportation laws and regulations.
* Auctioneer will not load and/or unload self-propelled equipment under any circumstances.
* At its own discretion, Auctioneer. may (under the direction of the driver) help load and/or unload stationary equipment from a truck, trailer or container, when a loader or forklift is required.
* Loading and unloading of equipment is only permitted during daylight hours.
* Access to and from the auction yard is only permitted through the designated truck entrance.
* Auctioneer will not provide delivery receipts; however, if confirmation of delivery is required, Auctioneer can sign a bill of lading to confirm receipt only.
* We can arrange to ship small items via USPS or UPS to addresses in the USA ( lower 48 states only), please tell us your preference or we will choose the least expensive for you.
* We can arrange to ship larger items via LTL Frieght to addresses in the USA ( lower 48 states only), please tell us your preference or we will choose the least expensive for you. We will need to know if it is residential or commercial address and if a loading dock or forklift is available to unload.
* The shipping charges will be added to invoice due, or will be billed seperately afterwards.
* A $4.95 handling fee applies to each lot shipped.
* Pickup is Free.
RISK OF INJURY:
Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place and shall be deemed to be there at his own risk. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, owners, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause what so ever.