THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
It is very important that you read and understand all our terms and conditions before bidding, because by bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract with Wyoming Estate Services LLC. Also, we want you to have a great experience with no surprises!
Here's how it works:
1) To bid, you must register with a credit card on our auction page (www.wyomingestateservices.hibid.com).
2) Each item in the catalog will have photographs, a description, and the time that bidding will close for that item. The closing times are staggered to give you 30 seconds between items to bid. You will also see a display of the current amount bid and the next bid amount required.
3) You must bid at least the bid increment displayed. We highly recommend that you use our maximum bid feature. You simply enter your maximum bid, and the HiBid program will bid automatically for you in the set increments against competitors up to your maximum bid. For example, if the current bid is $35, and the bid increment is $5., when you enter a maximum bid of $50, you will become the high bidder at $40. If your competitor bids $45, you will automatically become the high bidder at $50. If your competitor bids $55, you are out unless you bid again, as your maximum bid has been exceeded. Remember that you can raise your maximum bid at any time during the auction, but you cannot lower it once it has been placed.
4) A 10% buyer's premium will be added to your purchases. For example, if you purchase an item for $50.00, you will pay $55. ($50 plus the 10% buyer's premium). Please take this into account when bidding.
5) Wyoming sales tax is 5%, and will be charged unless you have provided a tax exempt number by contacting us by email or phone 307-577-1553 after registering to give us your tax exempt number. You will only have to contact us with your tax exempt number once (the first time you bid on one of our auctions).
6) Our auctions feature extended bidding. If a bid is placed on an item in the final minute before closing, the closing time will be extended by 1 minute on that item to give others another chance to bid and not lose out to a bid "sniper". This will continue until no bids are received in the final minute of the auction, at which point the bidding will close on the item.
7) At the end of the auction, we will charge the credit card you provided at registration. We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover. If charges are declined by the credit card company, a non-sufficient funds charge of $25.00 will be assessed to you, and you will be immediately notified by email that you have 24 hours to contact Wyoming Estate Services LLC with an alternative payment method.
8) We will send you a confirmation email with your paid invoice within 24 hours after the close of the auction. Please bring it with you to pick up your items.
9) You will pick up your purchases in Casper, Wyoming on Saturday, March 17th. The email we send will give you the address and the time to pick up your purchases. Please come at your assigned time to avoid parking problems and long wait times. Should you have an emergency and be unable to pick up your item, please give us a call at 307-577-1553 so we can work with you to make alternate arrangements.
10) Hand gun buyers must be at least 21 years old. Firearms will be available for pickup by the successful bidder at Trigger's Gun Shop, 4817 W. Highway Street, Mills, Wyoming on or after March 17th during regular shop hours. You will need to present your paid invoice to pick up your items. Firearm buyers picking up at Trigger's will need a valid, state issued Wyoming ID to pick up their items. All firearms transfers will be handled by Trigger's Gun Shop. A $15.00 fee per firearm will be charged for each transfer by Trigger's. Please keep this in mind when bidding.
11) If you live a long distance away and are willing to pay packing and shipping charges, we are able to ship small items by UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS. Shipping will be charged to you as a second transaction once the item is packed. Furniture items cannot be shipped. For large or heavy items, such as bronze sculptures, please contact us by email or phone at 307-577-1553 well in advance of the auction closing date and before bidding, to inquire if shipping is possible and receive an estimate.
12) All firearms shipments will be handled by Triggers Gun Shop. If you need your firearm shipped, please email us your FFL dealer information. The cost of packing and shipping will be charged to the buyer. Shipping will be by USPS ground shipping, unless the buyer contacts us regarding the use of a different shipping provider
13) If you do not pick up your purchases on pick up day or make alternate arrangements with us, they will be considered to be forfeited, and ownership will revert to the seller. No refund will be given. You will also be blocked from bidding on any of our auctions in the future.
14) All sales are final. However, if we describe an item's condition incorrectly and it is found to be damaged when you arrive for pickup, we will issue a refund for the item. No refunds will be issued for any other reason, including buyer's remorse.
15) We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel auctions, add to or remove items from an auction, and to establish minimum bids for items.
16) Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities for injuries to persons or property during the pickup and removal of items purchased.. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder.
17) Wyoming Estate Services LLC provides internet bidding as a service to our customers. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may not function correctly during the bidding period or at the time of auction closing. Under no circumstances shall bidders have any kind of claim against Wyoming Estate Services LLC if the internet bidding service fails to work correctly at any time, or if any bid is missed. We reserve the right to void and restart an auction in the event of a catastrophic system failure.
18) While we strive to be as accurate as possible, all measurements given in the item descriptions are approximate.