||Personal Property Terms & Conditions:
1) BIDDER REGISTRATION: The personal property, lots, & equipment are being sold at auction by ONLINE AUCTION ONLY. In order to bid on the lots, each bidder must register to bid at: hibid.com and each bidder must supply a valid credit card for registration purposes. By completing registration to bid, you have indicated your ability to purchase & make your payment at or prior to the date stated in the terms and conditions. Bidder accepts full responsibility for the assigned bidder registration and shall make all attempts to prevent abuse of the use of the bidder and any use of the bidding services by a minor or any other unauthorized party.
**IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION TO BID OR DO NOT WISH TO BID ONLINE PLEASE CALL AJ WOOSLEY 270.999.8172 and we will be glad to assist**
2) BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 10% (Ten Percent) Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to determine the purchase price.
3) KENTUCKY SALES TAX: A 6% sales tax will be added to each purchase unless a tax exemption form is provided.
Bid Price: $100
10% Buyers Premium $10
6% Sales Tax $6.6
Total Invoice $116.60
4) METHOD OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED: For this ONLINE ONLY AUCTION, a VALID credit card, CASH.
CHECKS: In the event buyers paying with a check, any Invoice amount greater than $999.99 MUST be a CERTIFIED CHECK. PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted as payment, if invoice amounts are equal to $999.99 or less.
All bids and payments must be U.S. dollars. CREDIT CARD: If you choose to pay by credit card, you agree to pay a 4% surcharge in addition to the other charges.
Bid Price $100
10% Buyers Premium $10
6% KY Sales Tax ($110 x .06) $6.60
CREDIT CARD CHARGE 4% $4.67
Total Invoice $121.27
American Land & Farm, LLC reserves the right to refuse to register any person for any auction. Bidder agrees any bid submitted using the online bidding services shall constitute a FIRM offer to purchase and shall not be cancelled or retracted for any reason.
The conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of American Land & Farm, LLC and their auctioneers. American Land & Farm, LLC and their auctioneers have the right to preclude any person from bidding and/or to reject any bid if there is any question as to:
1) The credentials of the person attempting to bid.
2) Whether the bid is made in good faith, and/or whether the bid is otherwise made in accordance with all applicable laws, terms, conditions and restrictions. All decisions of American Land & Farm, LLC and their auctioneers are final.
- All items purchased are the responsibility of the buyer immediately upon purchase. It is the Buyer's responsibility to load and transport the items purchased. If the items purchased are not picked up by the specified times noted in this agreement, the Buyer's credit card will be charged for the items and the items may be resold to another bidder.
- NO shipping, packaging or delivery offered. All items are pick up only.
- Clerks and cashier's will be available onsite of the pick-up dates only. CASH, CHECKS and Cards only on pick up date. A PAID receipt must be presented prior to removal of any item from the premises.
- All BIDS and SALES ARE FINAL and subject to the terms and conditions of sale. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no warranty expressed or implied.
5) DISCLAIMERS: As a material part of consideration for your access to online bidding services, you acknowledge and agree, American Land & Farm, LLC cannot and does not guarantee uninterrupted or secured access to online bidding services or American Land & Farm, LLC's website or bidder information, auction registrations or that bids will be transmitted or received in a timely fashion. Bidder agrees to hold American Land & Farm, LLC harmless for any interruptions in online bidding or your inability to access or effectively use online bidding services or American Land & Farm, LLC website. American Land & Farm, LLC offers no guarantee or warranty of any kind regarding the online bidding services or any property or lot offered at auction. American Land & Farm, LLC makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any property or lot offered. In no event shall American Land & Farm, LLC, be held liable for consequential or incidental damages of any kind, including but not limited to, any lost profits, arising out of or in connection with this agreement and /or the use or attempted use of online bidding services. Furthermore, American Land & Farm, LLC reserves the right to suspend, postpone or cancel any auction and/or to suspend or cancel access to online bidding services with respect to this auction.
6) INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless American Land & Farm, LLC and its employees, agents, affiliates, successors, officers, directors, assigns, and owners, from and against any and all loss, liability, claim, action, cost and/or expenses (including attorney fees), resulting from, and arising out of or relating to your breach of and/or failure to comply with any term, condition, restriction, representation and/or warranty set forth in this agreement.
7) TERMINATION: American Land & Farm, LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to online bidding services on this auction at any time without notice and for any reason. Without limiting the fore going, American Land & Farm, LLC may terminate your access to online bidding services for this auction or American Land & Farm, LLC's website if it is used in any manner unacceptable to American Land & Farm, LLC or if American Land & Farm, LLC determines you are in breach of this agreement, or if American Land & Farm,LLC is unable to verify or authenticate any bidder information.
8) NOTICES AND USES OF BIDDER INFORMATION: Unless you opt out, American Land & Farm, LLC may also use your email address and bidder information to send you additional information about American Land & Farm, LLC's services, including auctions and listings. You may opt out of receiving any additional information by sending an email to americanlandandfarm.com.