Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Please read these terms and as they are a legally binding agreement with Consign Online LLC
1) Shipping costs are simple for most lots:
A) We charge the cheapest retail rate between UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail, and that covers all the costs of the material, shipping label, and insurance.
B) Labor for most items is a flat $5, plus $1 for each additional lot
C) Additional charges may be added for custom boxes, specialty boxes, or additional boxes to protect fragile items. These are handled on a case-by-case basis. Example: Buying a 15lb bowling ball AND a glass vase on the same order will result in higher than normal handling costs than if you just bought the bowling ball OR vase by itself.
Most items can be shipped. We do in-house shipping, helping alleviate some shipping costs. We bill for the costs incurred, including but not limited to: shipping label, box, packing material, labor, and insurance. Labor is $5 minimum, plus $1 per additional lot. Additional labor charges may apply if a shipment is deemed difficult, or needs a custom size. Consign Online LLC can deny shipping on any won item, even if the listing says shipping is avaliable. Refund would be given with no penalty back to the buyer when it is our mistake. Ignorance of shipping costs / shipping logistics is not an excuse for a refund.
2) Return shipping will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
** BIDDING: **
1) All submitted bids are final and irrevocable.
2) Consign Online LLC reserves the right to refuse bids from any individual.
3) All items are sold "As is, where is". Bidders are responsible for knowing what they are purchasing. We aim to fill our lots with as much relevant information as we can, but we are not experts with any particular items. Therefore, our lots are not considered to be complete. If a bidder wants more information before bidding, they can ask before the auction closes. If incorrect/conflicting information is in the description/title/photos, we handle those on a case-by-case basis. Unless otherwise stated to be confirmed genuine or confirmed faux, no products will have been confirmed either way and we leave that up to the bidder's descretion and their comfort/risk levels. This would include, but not limited to, jewelry, stones, precious metals, gems, fossils, leather products, brand name products, etc. These items are sold "As is, where is..." and refunds will not be issued out if one believes it to be a fake. Please bid accordingly, and please message us about those prior to bidding. Once a bid has been placed, the sale is finalized and we will not be issuing out a refund based on a lack of information. Please, do not guess and hope it works out.
4) We manage hundreds of lots in a single auction, and thousands of lots over a few auctions. We do our best to keep everything in sync, but some lots can sometimes get out of sync and be avaliable for auction when they shouldn't be. We normally don't catch those until after the auction ends and we pull your order. If we find one, we will refund the entire amount paid for that lot.
** PAYMENT AND PICKUP: **
1) All cards on file are run after the auction ends.
2) Any cards on file that are declined, the buyer will be notified via email that their card was not successfully run. They will then have until 4 PM the following day to give us a call and let us know their payment plan. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your winnings to the next highest bidder.
3) Pickup times are for the following week ONLY after the auction:
Saturday: 3 PM - 6 PM
Monday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 3 PM
Friday: 3 PM - 6PM
Saturday: 3 PM - 6 PM
If the times above don't work, you can call to schedule a special appointment pickup.
4) All items must be picked up within 7 days after the end of the auction, starting the Saturday (next day) following the auction until the end of the next Saturday. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of winning lots.
5) Buyer specifically waves the right to dispute or deny payment for any and all purchases made with a credit card.
6) Resellers must submit an ST-101 before the conclusion of the auction. Failure to do so will result in sales tax being charged. This form can be found at: http://tax.idaho.gov/forms/EFO00149_09-30-2015.pdf
7) Any items that need to be stored can be communicated ahead of time. The storage space charged is calculated by the volume. Total volume (length x width x height)/500 with a minimum charge of $5. Space can be rented for 1 week at a time, but must be repaid to avoid forfeiting your winnings.
8) We ship all winnings if they are not within approximately 45-60 minutes of our location. If you are from out of the area, and are making a trip to pick up from multiple auctions, please let us know in the "Notes to auctioneer" when you register to bid. Just say "From out of the area, please do not ship my winnings. I will pick up in person".
** RETURNS: **
1) All items have 14 day returns for local bidders. That 14 day period starts at the end of the auction, not at the point of pickup. Returns are only for items that are not as described or that are broken/damaged. We do not issue out refunds for buyer's remorse or as a means of cancelling winning bids. Any items picked up 14 days after the end of the auction are not eligible for a return and therefore, sold "as is, where is".
2) Items must be picked up or shipped in order to qualify for a return. Returns cannot be used as a means of cancelling winning bids.
3) Items must be returned in the same condition as the photos. Partial refunds will be issued if an item is not returned in the same condition as the photos.
4) Any items returned 14 days after the auction ends are not eligible for a refund. For shipped winnings, it is 14 days after the delivery date.