PAYMENT CAN BE MADE ON SITE WITH
- Cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard,
- or you may send an e-transfer at email@example.com password lowkey.
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE!
Low Key - Terms and Conditions
The bidders(s) and the Auctioneer(s) agree that the terms listed below shall govern each and every auction sale. All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. ALL BIDDERS must be 18 years of age or older. By using this site, you, the Bidder, agree in advance to accept all rules, terms, and conditions as listed.
1. Low Key Auctions LTD will do its best to provide information on age, condition, and details, but is not responsible for errors or ommisions. Please view lots in person or closely look at all photos for each item before you bid and bid accordingly.
2. Accepted payment methods include Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer.
3. All purchases are subject to 15% HST.
4. There will be a buyer's premium of 10% added to the purchase price. Full settlement to be made at the conclusion of the sale. Nothing is removed until paid in full, and invoice received. All sales are final.
5. Buyer acknowledges and agrees to not retract their bids. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the sale, then the Auctioneer, may at his discretion, put the lot up again. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times. The Auctioneer's decision is final.
6. Buyer shall be responsible for making all arrangements for merchandise pick-up and /or removal per specific terms or conditions listed for auction. Removal times will be posted - buyer must adhere to these times, NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. Buyer must provide all packing materials necessary to remove all items purchased (ie: packing paper, boxes, additional help need to move items, etc ) as the Auctioneer cannot be relied on to provide this.
7. The items have been displayed and each Buyer shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity and authenticity, and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Owner is responsible for any error on conditions, authenticity or descriptions of items.
8. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Once the item is sold, the Buyer shall assume full risk and responsibility for the item. All sales are final.
9. Low Key Auctions LTD reserve the right to remove any itme(s) at any time before or during the sale. If there is a reserve on a lot, the Auctioneer and/or the Seller have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
10. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of PAYMENT. Any Buyer having someone, other than himself, pick-up his purchases must notify Low Key Auctions LTD. Buyer shall be at his own risk and liability at the Owners' property for pick-ups, and shall hold the Owner/Seller and the Auctioneer harmless for the Buyer's negligence. Buyer shall also be held responsible for any damage to the Owner's property, caused by the Buyer. After final removal date, unless previous arrangements have been made, there will be a per day, per item/lot storage fee charged to the Buyer. Buyer's that fail to pick up their items shall be billed for disposal fees of minimum $10.00CAD per lot.
11. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full with all funds received by Auctioneer within 2 days on the online auction item/lots closing date. Failure to pay for item/lots won on this online auction may result in legal action against Buyer.
12. Auctioneer cannot , and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
13. Auctioneer uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about live and online auctions. If you wish to be removed from the list, email or call us and we will have your name removed from our list. Your email & informations shared with us will be kept private & used for our purposes only.
14. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number/username and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
15. Low Key Auctions LTD is acting as Agent for the Seller.
16. Low Key Auctions LTD is not liable for any misplaced or unpacked/not taken items.
Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full these Terms and Conditions.
PICKUP: IF YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL BIDDER, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN UNPAID INVOICE BY EMAIL AFTER THE SALE CLOSES. WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO PICKUP YOUR ITEMS YOU HAVE YOUR CHOICE OF PAYMENT- CASH, DEBIT, VISA, MASTERCARD AND E-TRANSFER.
PICKUP IS SCHEDULED WITHIN 2 DAYS FOLLOWING THE AUCTION AT: Low Key Auctions LTD (around back of Key Auctions) LOCATED AT 92 OLD BERRY MILLS RD, BERRY MILLS, NB E1G 2N1 ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. ITEMS CANNOT BE HELD AFTER THE PICKUP TIME. NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE