Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of this auction you acknowledge you are entering into a legal and binding contract. Please read with care.
2. All property is sold in "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Bidder understands and agrees that no refunds, exchanges, adjustments, charge backs, etc, will be allowed. Property is available for inspection at specified times and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition. Bidder's failure to inspect any item or lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, refund, adjustment, charge back, etc. All description information has been gathered from sources which we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed. Auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind with respect to condition, authenticity, provenance, source, condition, suitability for a particular purpose, etc. Auctioneer reserves the right to change, modify, delete any item or lot or description in the auction.
3. No bidder shall retract their bids. All sales final
4. All purchases must be settled for in full by close of auction day or as otherwise stated in "Notices".
5. All items are sold as-is, where-is, and lie at the purchaser's risk immediately.
6. All descriptions believed accurate but not warranteed.
7. All items have been displayed and each purchaser shall be held to have satisfied him/herself as to condition, identity, and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale whatsoever
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. You agree that by using our Online Bidding Services to bid on a particular item, this is a firm commitment to purchase said item(s) and may not be cancelled or retracted for any reason.
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times
11. In cases of dispute the Auctioneer's decision shall be final
12. All Applicable taxes will be charged on top of successful bid
13. Buyer's premium of 13% charged per item.
14. For Internet Only Auctions we reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
16. Terms of sale are debit, credit card, bank transfer. There is a 3.5% administration fee for payment by credit card.
17. Full payment, including BP are due at close of auction.
18. By acceptance of these terms and conditions you agree to be held financially responsible for any and all purchases made using your username.
19. Three Creeks Auction is a represenative between the buyer and seller, and is not responsile for any lost or stolen items.
20. Any Items left to be picked up at a later date are left at the buyers risk, Three Creeks Auction is not responsible for lost or stolen Items.
21. Three Creeks Auction works as a traditional auction company in the fact that we are selling for individuals who are needing to liquidate estate and or collections for personal reasons or family matters. All items listed are NOT the property of Three Creeks Auction but we have represented them as accuratley as possible.
22. Three Creeks Auction's is not by any means a mechanic nor are we able to verify the soundess of a vehicle or vessle. We are given the conditions of any and all items from the sellers and we do our best to describe and call out any faults that we can see. But all items are sold as with NO WARRANTY and NO GUARANTEE's!
23. This is the Gardner Estate, Mr Gardner has passed away and was a local gunsmith and operated his own shop.
All items sold by Three Creeks Auction sold AS-IS, WHERE IS! There will be NO refunds! we are selling these items for our consignors and have presented them to you with the information given to us. We will disclose all we know and will be glad to answer any questions that you may have, our office number is 417-587-3566. We will not be providing shipping on these, you, the buyer, will need to work that out.
Please call the office with any questions at 417-587-3566.
All items sold by Three Creeks Auction sold AS-IS, WHERE IS! There will be NO refunds! we are selling these items for our sellers/estate exeucitives and have presented them to you with the information given to us. We will disclose all we know and will be glad to answer any questions that you may have, our office number is 417-587-3566. We will not be providing shipping on these, you, the buyer, will need to work that out.
We accept CASH, CREDIT CARD and BANK TRANSFER. There will be a 3.5% processing fee on all CREDIT CARDS (sorry for this, I know it is frustrating) and on ALL BANK TRANSFERS there is a $25.00 fee.
All public, collectors, and dealers are invited to bid. All items are sold AS-IS without warranty or guarantee. To insure the buyer understands these terms, buyer uses his/her judgement if item listed is authentic, Three Creeks Auction Co is selling the item AS-IS and gives NO guarantee unless explicitly stated "authentic" in the description. As the Auction company we will do our best to describe item as we know it, if we don't know it is real we will not guarantee or list it as authentic (especially in coins and Memrobelia).
As with Military Items and other Collectibles, we go off the information given by our consignor and on some occasions we do research to make sure the items are listed correctly, but we are not appraisers and do not guarantee the authenticity of an items unless we specifically say in the listing of the item that is authentic. With this specific auction, many pieces do have a Certifficate of Authenticity or Hologram and those pieces we will stand behind, but any other piece that does have a guarantee, you (the buyer) are buying an ungraded items. We do not grade or appraise any of our items as we are not professionals in that arena.There will be NO RETURNS!!
Invoice will be emailed, and card on file will be charged TWICE. Once, following the sale for the purchase amount and any applicable fee. Second, Shipping charges will be added and charged in a separate transaction following shipment of items.