Auction Terms & Conditions Auctions notes:
Pick up: All items must be removed by 6/25/21 by 4:30pm. Failure to pick up your items will result in forfeiting the items and the items will be returned into the next auction, if shipping is needed please contact Crossroad Auctions at 818 445-2557 between 9am to 4pm pacific time Monday - Friday. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All buyers are responsible for shipping and handling charges. shipping available where applicable on items in total up to 20 pounds.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. All items are sold as is. Bidders are strongly advised to ask any questions before bidding. Please refer to the photos as part of the description. Crossroad Auctions will do everything possible to list any damage, or repair, and without these descriptions or conditions, the auction item is not in condition. Remember, you are buying antiques or second-hand items. Signs of wear consistent with age are expected.
2. All sales are final. All property is sent as is, no return, refund. There are no exceptions.
3. The buyer's premium will be increased by 15% for each hammer price of the bidder.
4. We recommend that Internet bidders register at least (48) hours prior to the auction to allow sufficient time to process and approve their registration. 5. All successful online buyers will receive an e-mail invoice within (24) hours of the end of the auction sale. If the buyer does not receive email notification within (24) hours, please email email@example.com Contact us. The buyer shall be responsible for all items purchased and shall be responsible for the payment. If the buyer fails to provide clearing funds within 2 working days after the transaction, they will receive negative feedback reports related to their online auction materials and will not be allowed to register for future transactions.
6. All payments shall be made in US dollars or BitCoin. The buyer can only collect the goods after full payment. If payment is made by check or telegraphic transfer, delivery can only be made after the bank has cleared up. Payment must be made within 2 days of receipt of billing invoice after auction. If the buyer fails to make payment within 2 days, we reserve the right to cancel the auction and re provide the goods, and will make the bidder liable for any loss or other expenses or damages caused thereby (the buyer is required to pay 15% of the hammer price of the payment as penalty). Ownership is transferred only when Crossroad auctions. receives the full payment and related fees.
7. All orders of US $1000 or above must be paid by bank transfer or telegraphic transfer. If you have any problems with payment, please contact us. In the case of wire transfer, all expenses, exchange rate and other administrative fees shall be borne by the buyer. All sales and remittances are made in US dollars. We run the invoices and payments at auction end.
8. All items are sold to the highest bidder approved by the auctioneer. The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may refuse to bid again at his discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and offer it again at another time. The auctioneer will make every effort to execute all bids, including reserve bid, absentee bid, telephone bid and Internet bid. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Crossroad Auctions, Limited reserves the right to cancel any sale or offer before, during and after the auction.
This auction sale will feature TIMED AUCTION BIDDING powered by HiBid. All prospective bidders are required to register on-line, bidding can start once you are approved, Approvals are manually verified and may take some time. Click the Register To Bid button under the event details. All bidding will be conducted on the internet, buyers will be required to comply with all the terms and conditions of the auction sale, including the payment and removal procedures. For all specific internet bidding questions, please contact us at (818) 445-2557
Auction Notice: Buyers Premium: 15% on all items (Additionally, Terms and Conditions Apply)
Bidding Notice: Online Only
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms