Auction Terms & Conditions NOTICE: All City Decals and Police Equipment will be removed from Vehicles & Equipment before the Auction. Online Terms and Conditions. (Some Wraps may not be removed nor will salvage unrunning vehicles have decals removed)
1. INTERNET CONECTIONS: Neither The Auctioneer nor the Seller assume any responsibility for Internet Conncections. If you get cut off or we miss a bid for any reason we are not responsible. If any lawsuit arises against John Sisk Auctioneers, that suit in its entirety will be settled in Beeville, Bee County, Texas. (Please remember if you have sound that it is delayed seconds over the internet connections. Please bid by the buttons that tell you what the auctioneer is asking for, if you wait to hear him say it, it will be too late. Sometimes an internet bidder is shown on the internet as high bidder, when it has actually sold to the floor, You will recieve an invoice from us on Saturday after the auction if you are the winner.
BEFORE THE AUCTION. If you leave a MAXIMUM BID let's say $300.00 the sytem will bid for you up to that point only.
2. The Auctioneer is in full control of the auction and reserves the right to settle all disputes between bidders. Bid Increments are at the discretion of the Auctioneer. This is to keep the sale moving along.
3. All items sold here today are "AS IS-WHERE IS". No guarantee is expressed nor implied. The List is provided, it is for your convenience, and mistakes in typing occur. It is up to YOU the Buyer during the specified INSPECTION TIME to determine the YEAR, MAKE, MODEL and CONDITION of the Car or Item you're bidding on. NO REFUNDS will be made because of faulty information either written nor announced by the auctioneer. TO ALL BUYERS, We have tried to reveal all known defects, however, there may be something not known about any of the items to be sold today. Everything is sold “AS-IS-Where Is" no refunds. NOTICE: the “hours/mileages” shown in the description of the equipment are what is shown on the meters/odometers of the equipment and may not represent actual hours or mileages. Info given was deemed from reliable sources and therefore used.
4. Internet bidders must pay by Wire Transfer or (Credit Cards for United States only Visa/MC/AX/Discover) by 3pm on Tuesday July 20,2021. If you can make it on site on sale day or Sunday the18th you may pay by any terms listed below. We accept CASH, LOCAL CHECKS (Names and Addresses on Checks MUST match name and address on Drivers License or we will not take it-No Exceptions! ) & United States CREDIT CARDS ). Make Checks payable to: The City of City of Corpus Christi. All other checks Must be accompanied by a Bank Letter of Credit made out to the City of Corpus Christi for this Sale.
5 FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL CAUSE A FORFEIT OF PURCHASES, BARRING FROM ALL FUTURE SALES, AND LEGAL CHARGES BEING FILED AGAINST YOU. The Auctioneer may at its discretion, resell such property at public or private sale and the buyer shall be required to pay any loss or expense incurred therein, including Attorneys Fees and Court Costs. (Section 2 of the Texas Business and Commerce Code) The Auction Company will prosecute to the maximum penalty allowed by law, anyone writing NSF HOTCHECKS).
6. A Buyers Premium IS in effect on ALL SALES today of 10% . If the item sells for $1,000.00 Add 10%/11% Buyers Premium $100.00/110.00 TOTAL $1,100.00, Buyer Pays Sales Tax on the Total. We must have your 11 digit resale or Farm Exemption # on File before the Auction or We will collect Sales tax on all Equipment . If it qualifies for the Terp Tax you must pay it unless you are exempt. We will not collect vehicle tax you must pay that when you register your title at your county.
7. Vehicle Titles will be made out the way you registered. If you want it in a Company Name you must Register in your Company Name.
8. Local Buyers may Pickup your item Sunday - Friday, 9am-4pm. Internet Buyers: The city will work with you. If you can by July 30th. Neither the Auctioneer nor Seller is responsible for anything left overnight. Please do NOT try to remove anything without a PAID Invoice. If you’re sending a Driver-SEND A Copy of your invoice with them. If they come without an invoice they WILL NOT be able to pick up their items. If you take the wrong item-you are responsible for getting it to its rightful owner.
9. This Auctioneer is Licensed & Regulated by the State of Texas and operates under a State Issued Recovery Fund that protects both the buyer and seller from fraudulent and inappropriate actions by this auctioneer. This auctioneers License #7425. Information concerning this Recovery Fund or this auctioneer may be obtained by contacting the State Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Tx 78711 or by calling 512 463-2906. This does not imply endorsement by the State of Texas.
10. All sales are recorded manually and electronically.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms