PAYMENT: YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE BY E-MAIL. Your credit card is automatically charged. Invoices not settled for by Saturday will not be allowed to pick up.
PAYMENT METHODS: Visa, M/C, Discover, American Express. Invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders within hours of the completion of the auction.
13.5% Buyer's premium.
All bidders will register to bid through the website. Bidders will establish a user name and password. A credit card authorization will be required at time of registration. The credit card will automatically be charged. . Invoices will be emailed to successful buyers at the close of the auction and payments will be accepted under the terms of payment.
PRE REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH AUCTION.
PICK UP WEEK OF AUCTION: Friday and Saturday Only
If you are not able to adhere to the load out schedule it is your responsibility to contact Go 2 Guys Auction Service. If items are not picked up during scheduled load out time are considered abandoned and will be removed by Go 2 Guys Auction Service. Please if you cannot adhere to this term condition please do not bid!!!! NO ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED BY BUYER UNTIL SETTLED FOR IN FULL
Announcement: All descriptions are believed to be accurate. However, no liabilities for accuracy, measurements, errors, or accidental omissions are assumed by the seller, closing agent or auction service. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information and all conditions of items. All items are sold "as is where is" with no warranties or guarantees of any kind! BE SURE TO PREVIEW THE AUCTION or call with questions.
Fraudulent bidders / unpaid invoices:
Note: By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you are entering a binding contract and if you are the highest bidder on any item you will be required to pay for the items in accordance to the terms set forth in the terms and conditions of sale.
When placing your bid on an item, you are entering a legal and binding contract. Go 2 Guys Auction reserves the right, and you acknowledge and agree to its exercise of this right, to notify third parties, including law enforcement authorities, credit bureaus, other auction companies and industry regulators and authorities, about bidders involved with or connected to fraudulent bidding or the failure to fully pay invoices in accordance with our terms and conditions. For any unpaid invoice Go 2 Guys Auction Service WILL turn all uncollected amounts over to a collection agency for collection. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE ITEMS OR CANNOT MEET THE LOAD OUT DEADLINES PLEASE DO NOT BID.
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All items sold "as is where is" with any faults. ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE BELEIVED TO BE CORRECT, THE AUCTIONEERS OR THE OWNER MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the authenticity of or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for any advertising errors, discrepancies or inaccuracies. All Buyers are to be responsible for all inspections of items at preview times or inspection.
2) PAYMENT: COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ARE DUE AT THE CLOSE THE OF AUCTION. An invoice of your items purchased will be emailed to you within hours of the close of the entire auction.
PAYMENT METHOD: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
For Large Purchases personal/company checks must acompanied by an irrevocable letter of guarantee from your bank. Letter must be on a bank letterhead. Letter must be addressed to Go 2 Guys Auction Co. Letter Contains an amount not to exceed what the bank will guarantee. Other forms of payment for large purchases include a certified bank check.
3) A 13.5% Buyers premium will be added to Purchases.
5) TITLES: To receive the title at invoice settlement a payment will need to be made.
6) REMOVAL: All items must be removed within the allotted time frame set forth by the Go 2 Guys Auction Service for each auction. Time frames will be strictly adhered to; if you are unable to pick up your purchased items or make arrangements for your purchases to be picked up in the time frame set forth please do not bid on the items. Shipping arrangements can be made by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense. Buyer assumes solely all expenses, risks and liabilities for removal of purchased items. If purchased lots are not removed in the allotted time frame the Buyer shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred, and or if not removed, the items will be deemed abandoned. Buyers assume all risk associated with the removal of items from auction site.
7) ITEMS ABANDONED AFTER THE LOAD OUT TERMS WILL BECOME PROPERTY OF GO 2 GUYS AUCTION SERVICE. Buyers assume all risk associated with the removal of items from auction site.
8) By registering as a bidder and being able to place bids on lots in this auction you agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above for this auction. During registration you will be ask to click a box that indicates "signature of agreement."