Auction Terms & Conditions COVID RULES:
All customers picking up items must wear a mask. Please be patient on pickup day as we will be bringing your items to you.
- Payment is DUE IN FULL immediately after the closing of lots. Bidder understands and agrees to only place bids if proper funding can be accounted for.
- Bidder must be 18 or older.
- All customers must register prior to bidding with a VALID credit card.
- By registering for this auction, you will be automatically added to our email list. You can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of each email.
- All items are sold AS-IS. Bayside Auctions in no way guarantees condition or authenticity of any items in auction. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, but are not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to reject any bids.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
- We reserve the right to remove and/or add lots and/or items to the sale at any point during the auction.
- All credit cards on file will be charged immediately following the closing of sale. Payment by credit cards are preffered, but if paying with cash, exact change amount is required.
- We have the right to change payment terms at our discretion.
- We will charge a 10% Buyers Premium on all hammer prices.
- As Required by Maryland Law, 6% Sales Tax will be charged. If you are tax exempt, please inform us of such, either by email or phone, before the closing of auction. You will need to provide us with your Maryland Tax ID.
- There is a 3% credit card processing fee.
- Pickup is by appointment ONLY and MUST be scheduled DIRECTLY after the closing of auction.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP during the allotted times or your items will be surrendered and if needed, a disposal fee will be charged at your expense.
- Buyer MUST TAKE ALL items from winning lots.
- You are responsible for your own help with moving and loading heavy items. Our auction staff does not assist with the loading of lots.
- Shipping available for certain items by 3rd party through UPS Pack and Ship.
No in-house shipping offered. Bayside Auctions is not affiliated with UPS and has no control over pickup costs or shipping fees.
***If you are going to be using UPS for shipping, send us an email with your name, shipping address, and winning lot numbers directly AFTER the closing of auction.***
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms