Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All goods purchased must be settled for within 3 days following the ending of the auction, and before being removed from the auction site. Risk and title passes to the purchaser when the auction accepts the successful bid. Possession remains with the auction company until the goods are paid for in full.
2. All items are sold 'as is, where is' and no warranties implied or guarantees expressed or otherwise exists unless announced by the auction company. The auction company accepts no responsibility for errors in description: it being the responsibility of the buyer to inspect the goods before the auction and satisfy themselves as to the condition, identity, age and authenticity. Auction company's description of the items are only to be used as a guideline.
3. The auctioneer/ auction company reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times. At the auctioneers/ auction company's discretion the bidding can be reopened if there is more than one bidder on. In all cases of dispute the auctioneers/ auction companys decision is final.
4. All registered bidders are personaly liable and finacially responsible for any and all bids placed within their respective bidding number. By virtue of accepting terms and conditions of sale, you are agreeing to pay the winning bid amount in addition to the buyers fee and gts, within the time line dictated by the auctioneer. Bid amounts do not include gts.
5.Goods left on the presmises after 5pm of the last pickup date, may become liable for a minimum storage fee of $10 per day, per item and or resold without notice to the purchaser. Any deficiencies will be charged to the purchaser. After 5pm on the last pickup day the credit/ debit card used to register to bid on the auction will be charged the total hammer price plus premiums and gst. At 10 days after the last pickup day items will be automatically forfieted to the auction company to do with as auction company deems fit. The purcahser is responsible for picking up or arranging pick up for all purcahsed items. Shipping can be arranged at the cost of the purchaser plus a $3.50 fee, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and have the auction company ship items through Post Canada.
6. Any and all purchases under this bid number are the sole responsibility of the purchaser named herein.
7. A valid credit card may be required to register for timed auctions/ online bidding and may be subject to a $1USD fee to otherise the card.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms