Auction Terms & Conditions ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. NO WARRANTY. NO RETURN.
To be able to participate in this auction you have to register.
REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION: At the time of registration, we collect information ( name, address, phone number, etc) about you to verify who you are before you can bid. All bidders must be of legal age of 18 or older to bid.
REVIEWING YOUR BID: During the auction you can check your status of your bid any time. No bids can be withdrawn after you placed it. By placing a bid you signify that you are bidding on item without personally examining the item, you are bidding on items as you see on pictures.
BUYER PREMIUM: 10% Buyer's Premim and Ontario HST tax of 13% after the auction has ended on the total of their invoice.
CONDITION OF ITEMS: Our best efforts are made to represent all items accurately in descriptions and pictures, however all items are ultimately sold "As Is Where Is" basis with all faults. No responsibility is assumed by the sellers for any errors or omissions. Please see all the pictures of every lot before you bid.
CLAIMS: No claims regarding the goods purchased will be allowed. We will not be liable for any damage or injury to individuals or their property. No warranty on any item purchased. No claims allowed for any property or and personal damage, accident occured during pick up time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You expressly understand and agree that the seller and it's Consignors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,individual , property, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sebae has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: the use or the inability to use the service; the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or any other matter relating to the service. By registering you acknowledges and understand that the sellers (and consignors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, individual or property and/or other damages.
SHIPPING: Standard shipping is available to Canada and US.
* Note: Liquids are not eligible for shipping.
- Please ensure that you have entered your address correctly in our system. WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO THE ADDRESS ON YOUR INVOICE.
- Shipping charges will consist of the actual shipping cost, plus $2 per box.
- Items will be shipped insured and with tracking.
- We will choose, at our discretion, the most economical shipping service available from our third party shipper. Your package will be delivered by a national carrier. Typical transit times are between 2-9 days.
- An invoice including shipping will be sent within 48 hours after the auction closes. Packages will be shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payment. We prefer Paypal or Interac Email Transfer. Credit card payments may be arranged over the phone.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide a shipping estimate prior to auction close.
If special shipping arrangements are required we will try to accomodate. A $25 handling surcharge will apply
By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with the terms above.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms