Auction Terms & Conditions • The terms of sale are non-negotiable. Registering to bid either live, online or absentee signifies your acceptance of the terms. Your bid is a binding agreement. Do not place a bid unless you intend to honor it.
• Inspection: All items are located at Heritage, 6877 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville AL 35173. Inspection is Monday-Saturday February 15 to February 24, 9am-6pm (cst) ONLY. You are advised to inspect items BEFORE bidding. We do our best to describe and photograph items, but we are by no means perfect and may miss something that is important to you.
• General: 'AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS'. Full Payment due at end of auction. 6% area sales tax collected (Alabama State, Jefferson County). Dealers present your resale certificate to avoid sales tax. All times stated are Central. Bid retraction will result in suspension of bidding privileges.
• Removal: Buyers are responsible for removal of purchases from auction site. Buyers must provide their own moving equipment and personnel. Removal dates are Friday-Saturday February 25-26, and Monday March 1, 9am-6pm (cst). NO ALTERNATIVE DATES/TIMES are available. All items are located at and must be picked up from Heritage, 6877 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville AL 35173. Each item left past this deadline will be considered abandoned and will be immediately resold with no notice or credit given to you. You must present a printed copy of your PAID receipt to pick up items (PAID receipt available at front office). Forklift driver is available. The link to sign up for a pickup date/time will be included in your invoice email. If you have not reserved a pickup time, you may be be required to wait a bit until those with reservations have been checked out.
• Forms of Payment: (A) If you wish to pay by CASH or CERTIFIED FUNDS, you must notify us of your intent no later than Friday February 26 at 4pm, otherwise your credit card on file will be charged. Then we must receive your Cash or Certified Funds payment by Monday March 1 at 4pm, otherwise your credit card on file will be charged. All requests to pay in cash will be acknowledged - if you don't receive an acknowledgement then we have not received your request. (B) VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS. Bidder waives their right to initiate a charge-back on their credit card for any reason. In the event of large internet credit purchases, Heritage may require copies of the Bidder's driver's license and credit card. (C) If you wish to pay by WIRE TRANSFER you must notify us of your intent no later than Friday February 26 at 4pm, otherwise your credit card on file will be charged. Then we must receive your Wire Transfer confirmation by Monday March 1 at 4pm, otherwise your credit card on file will be charged (D) If you wish to pay by PERSONAL/COMPANY CHECK, you must notify us of your intent no later than Friday February 26 at 4pm, otherwise your credit card on file will be charged. Then we must receive your Check payment by Monday March 1 at 4pm, otherwise your credit card on file will be charged. Heritage accepts Checks ONLY with a verifiable Bank Letter of Guarantee. Letter must contain wording that your bank will "guarantee payment" of your check. This is not the same as a letter of available funds or of good standing. We will need to receive the letter during banking hours, when we can verify it through a publicly published number or your items will be held until the letter can be verified. If you cannot meet these requirements, please choose another form of payment. Sample Guarantee Letter (NOT same as letter of available funds or of good standing): As a customer of our bank, we will guarantee payment of (insert customer name here)'s checks drawn on account #_____ not to exceed the aggregate amount of $_____ for purchases at the auction of Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc ending on February 25, 2021.
• ONLINE Buyer's Premium & Convenience Fee: For all ONLINE bidders, a 13% internet premium will be added to all items, with a 3% discount for cash, guaranteed check, wired or certified funds only. It is assumed that most internet bidders will be using their credit/debit card on file.
• Shipping: Is available on most small items that can be shipped by USPS or UPS/FedEx Ground. No shipping quotes are given prior to the auction. Shipping will be at the carrier's published rates plus insurance plus any handling fee stated in the item's description. Whenever reasonably possible, we will combine shipping and use the most economical shipping method. If you prefer to use your own shipper account, you may email us the labels - please request the box weight and dimensions before ordering your labels, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN PURCHASING ITEMS THAT ARE HEAVY OR ODD SHAPED, THAT THE SHIPPING & HANDLING MAY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE. Note that just because we CAN ship an item, doesn't mean that the cost to ship will be feasible. Art will only be shipped without frames and glass, unless otherwise requested.*** NOTES ON FREIGHT SHIPPING: You may arrange for your own freight shipping and we will coordinate with them. If your item requires a pallet, you will be charged for the cost of the pallet. Double pallets are quoted as needed. Limited freight shipping is available through FedEx Freight Box which is a flat rate based on zones, with additional FedEx fees for residential delivery, liftgates, etc. *** NOTES ON PRIVATE CARRIER SHIPPING: No shipping offered by Heritage for any items which are required to be shipped by private carrier. If you wish to directly arrange for your own shipping on these type items, we will be glad to coordinate with your shipper.
• Disclosures/Disclaimers: Selling agent only. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Auctioneer reserves the right to delete lots, change order of sale, or stop/restart sale. Auctioneer also reserves the right to deny service or restrict participation. All decisions by Auctioneer are final. Heritage is not responsible for internet or host platform outages/slow service/disruptions.
• For Additional Information: Call 205.661.0600 or 800.445.4608, fax 205.661.0800, or email us at email@example.com.
• Principle Auctioneer: David Farmer CAI 793.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms