Auction Terms & Conditions 1. All property is sold 'As-Is', 'Where-Is', and 'Final'. Property is open to thorough public inspection, and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition etc.
2. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
3. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding between the high bidders until property is sold.
Payment: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
4. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items, unless a valid resale number is filed with the cashier at time of check out.
5. Auctioneer will receive bids from any responsible and registered bidder who makes his bid known. Any person who bids in bad faith, or acts in a boisterous, loud, and disorderly manner, will not be permitted to bid in today's auction or future auctions, and will be required to leave the premises.
6. No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced. All items must be removed within the time announced at the sale, at the purchaser's sole cost and risk. If, for any reason, the purchaser fails to remove from the auction site, and/or store the said item at purchaser's sole risk and expense. In addition, purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by auctioneer because of purchaser's failure to timely remove any such item.
7. Though all descriptions and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
8. A Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases in accordance with the posted schedule.
9. Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the sale premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold here under, and shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
10. In the event Auctioneer is required to employ an attorney to enforce any term of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay reasonable attorney's fees.
11. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group or break lots.
12. All statements made by Auctioneer the day of the auction take precedence over oral statements and/or prior printed materials.
13. All advertised items are subject to and may be withdrawn from sale prior to auction start.
14. All items must be paid in full within 30 minutes of the completion of the auction. The card you have on file with HIBID will be charged immediately following the conclusion of the auction. Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms