Auction Terms & Conditions 1. All items are sold "AS IS." The seller and auction company do no warrant the authenticity or condition of any items. Descriptive references contained in any document or used by any person in describing the items being sold are used for convenience only. Bidder inspection is encouraged. Please see preview times available for the auction to examine items to your satisfaction. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. All items MUST be picked up during the specified pickup time. No exceptions will be made. Failure to remove items during stated time will result in forfeit of item(s). Buyer's credit card will still be charged full amount.
3. All items are sold without reserve to the highest bidder. Estimates contained in any document or used by any person in reference to items being sold are for buyer's convenience only.
4. Title of each lot passes to the high bidder when the lot is "struck down." Thereafter, any loss is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Items are packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of T. Glenn Horst and Son, Inc. shall pack or transport the items, it is fully at the risk and responsibility of the purchaser. T. Glenn Horst and Son, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by said employee or agent.
5. T. Glenn Horst and Son, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction.
6. All bids are per lot, as numbered, unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer.
7. Any action, claim, complaint, expense, judgment, liability, loss, obligation, penalty, and suit of every kind will exclusively construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim or controversy between the parties is Pennsylvania's.
8. ABSENTEE BIDDING: Absentee bids will be accepted for this auction. Bidding is competitive with the auction floor, therefore, it is possible to buy lots for less than your maximum bid. If the bid falls to the auction floor on the maximum bid, the item will be sold to the auction floor. The auctioneer will not go higher than the maximum bid. In the event of duplicate bids, the first bid received will take precedence.
9. ONLINE BIDDING: Bidders are approved for online bidding based on their previous records and information provided by HiBid. Credit card payment information must be entered before approval. Approval is solely at the discretion of T. Glenn Horst & Son, Inc. We are not aware of any online bids in advance, but only during the time of the auction as they are forwarded to our computer. T. Glenn Horst & Son, Inc. will not be responsible for any omissions, errors or slow communications related to online bidding. In the event of a tie bid between a floor bidder and an online bidder, the floor bidder will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision in this matter is final. A 13% Buyer's Premium will be charged to all successful online bidders. Payment will be processed at 8 AM (EST) the day following the auction.
10. All buyers will pay Pennsylvania sales tax of 6% unless a valid Tax Exemption Identification is on file or presented at time of purchase.
11. Bidding on any item acknowledges your acceptance of these terms of auction
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms