Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION SALE It is your responsibility to know exactly how this online auction works and to ensure that the items that you bid on will meet your needs. GrayMac does not provide warranties, guarantees or exchange privileges. All items are sold in an "As-is Where-is" basis. As a condition of registration, all prospective bidders agree that they have the capacity to independently contract with GrayMac on any purchases made. This will require each registrant to have reached the age of majority and acknowledge that they are at least eighteen years of age.
1. When you register for a GrayMac Online Auction your registration name will appear on the invoice if you make a purchase. REGISTER in the name that is to appear on your invoice. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND AS SUCH ALL INVOICES ARE FINAL. NO INVOICE or BIDDER REGISTRATION will be changed or altered after the fact, in any way.
2. Your password, along with your email address or user name will allow you to log into our auction and bid.
3. A ten percent (10%) buyer's premium is in effect on all items at every GrayMac auction sale. Please note that the buyer's premium is a taxable service.
4. GrayMac Sales will accept visa and mastercard payments, debit, bank drafts, cash and e-transfers. E-Transfers must be setup prior to picking up your items. A 3% surcharge will apply for credit card payments. Payments must be made within 2 days of the closing of the sale.
5. All registered bidders are held personally liable and financially responsible for any and all bids placed with their respective "Bidding Number". By virtue of you accepting GrayMac Sales Terms and Conditions of Sale, you are agreeing to pay the bid amount, in addition to the Buyer's Premium and Harmonized Sales Tax ("HST"), within the timeline dictated by the Auctioneer.
6. Any catalogue description of equipment and/or lot(s) is merely a guide and may contain errors or incorrect information. The Auctioneers make NO representation whatsoever with respect to any degree of accuracy as it pertains to the year of manufacture, odometer and/or hour meter that may be indicated on any lot. NO sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots. GrayMac Sales maintains the right to add or delete any lots during the Auction.
7. When the auction of the item that you are bidding on closes, you agree that you have entered into a binding contract with GrayMac Sales LTD. for the purchase of the specific lot(s).
8. All sales are final and all purchased equipment and/or lot(s) must be paid in full to GrayMac Sales LTD. The buyer agrees that all items offered at auction are strictly sold on an "AS IS" basis. GrayMac Sales LTD. will not warranty or guarantee any item in the sale. All items purchased must be removed by the date and time stated by the Auctioneer. No item will be removed by the buyer without full payment being made and an appropriate release is obtained by the buyer.
9. All Vehicles are sold "As Is". An "As Is" vehicle is by definition not in a roadworthy condition, mechanically sound or maintained at any guaranteed level of quality. The vehicle may not be fit for use as a means of transportation and may require repairs at the buyer's expense. It may not be possible to register the vehicle to be driven in its current condition. All bidders must inspect the vehicles and equipment to their own satisfaction before bidding. All vehicles are sold without warranty or guarantee and with all defects as presented to the buyer. All risk associated with the purchase lies with the buyer. The Auctioneer will not be held accountable for any discovered defect unless the item was misrepresented.
10. Ownerships will be transferred into the registered buyer's name, once the item is paid in full. The transfer will be completed within 14 business days of payment. Temporary permits may be available for vehicles. Please discuss this with the Office Manager.
11. All items purchased by the buyer are the responsibility of the buyer and must be removed by the buyer. GrayMac Sales LTD. will assist with the loading of certain pieces requiring fork lift or heavy lifting assistance. All other items must be loaded by the buyer. If you do not bring adequate assistance for loading your purchases you will be required to reschedule your pick up appointment.
12. No person shall bid on any lot for which they are the consignor or an agent or associate of the consignor.
13. The catalogue is purely a guide. It is based on information from sources believed to be reliable and from the consignor; however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed by GrayMac. No refunds or returns will be offered at this time. All purchases are as is, and final sale.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms