Auction Terms & Conditions I hereby certify that I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
2. All items are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
3. Preview will be available Monday, July 26th, 12:00 p.m. till 2:00 p.m. AND August 4th (day of auction) 8:00 a.m.
to 11:00 a.m.
4. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating "sold" or the "close" of auction. Items must be paid in full prior to removal. All invoices must be paid in full within 18 hours or by 12:00 p.m., August 5th, 2021.
5. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company. Buyer removal dates and times: August 5th, 8:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m. In the event items are not removed by 12:00 p.m., August 5th, 2021, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
6. No shipping is available.
7. An 18% Buyer's Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer's Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash or wire transfer.
8. Purchases are subject to county and state sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
9. The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
10. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
11. The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
12. For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
13. Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms