Auction Terms & Conditions 1. This online-only auction will begin to close at 6:00PM on Sunday, April 11, 2021. Lots will close approximately every 15 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At approximately 6:00 pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. Preview for this auction will be April 1,2 & 3. 12- 6 PM LOCATION: 10507 ECKHART MINES STREET FROSTBURG MARYLAND 21532 (GPS USE) Physical location is in Eckhart Mines.
3. Pick up will be held by appointment ONLY April 15th,16th & 17th. Everything must be picked up during the time frame you agree to.
Please bring the boxes, packing materials and any help you may need to remove your items. If you do not pick up your items on the specified date, the credit card you have on file will be charged a 5% penalty on your total invoice as a resale fee.
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
6. NOTICE: ZLLS will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times.
7. ZLLS reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at my sole discretion.
8. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium for credit or debit payments and 10% BP for cash or check.
This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $113 for credit/debit and $110 for cash or check.
9. You will receive an invoice listing the items won. Cash and check payments are due at the time of pick up before items are packed. Credit cards are accepted only through HiBid, NOT the date of Pick up! Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa and Discover only.
If you do not pick up your items on the specified date your items will be resold at a later date and your card will be charged a 5% fee on the total amount of your invoice without refund. Contact me at 240-727-5564 if you are not able to make the pick up dates due to unforeseen circumstances.
10. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
11. Shipping offered on a case by case basis, moving or packing services offered by ZLLS. Call 240-727-5564.
12. Declined credit cards, declined debit cards or declined checks may result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Buyer is responsible for all associated fees with declined payments.
13. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
14. Loading will be one vehicle at a time in front of the building. Parking is available in the paved parking lot opposite side of the auction location.
15. Shipping will be available in house for small items at the buyers expense; charges for shipping will be based on weights and measures of your auction load. There will be an additional $10 handling fee for all orders requiring shipping. Items will be shipped USPS unless otherwise agreed on.
16. The auction site located on a busy street so please be mindful and park in the parking lot while packing items and you pay pull in front to load if needed however, do not park in the middle of Eckhart Mines Street blocking both lanes of traffic OR the gravel parking lot for the building beside the Butchershop Gallery. The gravel parking lot is a private lot for the building located above the auction site.
17. ZLLS or its representatives are not responsible for accidents inside or surrounding the aforementioned property. All items are being sold in "as is" condition with no warranties expressed or implied. Descriptions of each item are to the best of my knowlege true and accurate. However, you are encouraged to preview the items before bidding to insure your complete satisfaction.
18. Please wear proper face covering and maintain social distance (in accordance to Maryland executive orders) while on ZLLS property or associated locations.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms