Auction Terms & Conditions This is an Online Bidding Only auction format.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults, descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed and with no warranties implied or expressed. Items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not detectable immediately. All sales are final.
* Though all description and comentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied or otherwise of any nature whatsoever, with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, geniuneness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc. All items are Sold As Is, Where Is and it is the bidder's responsibility to analyse, evaluate, research and when possible inspect items and to make his/her own judgement as to condition. All descriptions are for information purposes only and are not deemed to be accurate. Potential purchasers must verify all informtion to their own satisfaction.Purchaser is accountable to pick up each item in its lot.
* 10% Buyer's premium rate charged to all winning bids in this auction to a max of $700.00 .
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they are bidding regardless of item condition.
* 7% Manitoba sales tax added to all purchases and buyer's premium, unless a tax exempt form is provided to us.
* 5% GST added to all purchases.
* The Balance is due following business day by 5:00 PM. Balance may be paid by Cash, Visa, Mastercard or Interac. (If a credit card is used to pay the balance, a 3% non-cash payment is charged).
* Credit cards on file may be immediately charged the balance due UNLESS you make other payment arrangements with our office the day the auction ends.
* Kaye’s Auction House may reserve the right to reject any bid at its sole discretion.
* Local pickup only unless otherwise noted. Purchases will be available at dock for pickup. Due to Covid-19 you will be responsible to move your items from the dock.
* Bidding is "ebay style" with a soft close, the highest bid shall prevail. (Subject to Sellers Approval).
* We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction bidding.
* The Item Must Be Paid For Within 2 Business Days. The Item Must Be Picked Up Within 2 Business Days. If Items are not picked up during the scheduled mandatory pick up dates and times, the merchandise and purchase monies will be forfeited - No exceptions and the purchaser WILL be charged a MANDATORY disposal fee at Kaye’s Auction House Ltd. discretion
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms