Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions: The Bidder(s) and the Auctioneer(s) agree that the terms listed below shall govern the auction sale. All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete and accurate.
1. All items sold AS IS WHERE IS, NO WARRENTY, NO GUARANTY and ALL SALES FINAL. Articles are open to thorough public inspection during set viewing times or by appointment and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, etc. Once the item is sold, the Buyer shall assume full risk and responsibility for the item.
2. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ON INDIVIDUAL ITEMS OVER $1001, 15% BUYERS PREMIUM ON ALL OTHER ITEMS, will be applied to each winning bid plus HST; (Buyers Premium is a taxable service) all items are to paid for prior to or at pick up unless previous arrangements have been made with Filson Auction.
3. The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the Sale, then the Auctioneer, may at their discretion, put the lot up again. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding always.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale.
5. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made themselves acquainted with these conditions, has examined the items to their satisfaction, or has chosen not to personally examine items and has agreed to be bound by the said conditions.
6. Successful Buyers are responsible for arranging removal and coordination of shipping on items. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the Buyer.
7. Neither Auctioneer nor Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where sale shall be held.
8. Settlement for payment for purchases will be made by: E-Transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), Cash or Pre Approved Cheque by Filson Auction
***we DO NOT accept credit or debit card as payment***
We reserve the right to hold winning bid items until payment has been cleared.
9. Auctioneer cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void a sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
10. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
11. What is "MAXIMUM BIDDING"? Bidders may place a maximum bid on each item. Your initial bid will increase automatically, each time you are outbid, up to your maximum bid. If a competing bid is above your maximum bid, you will be required to bid online again, if you want to be the successful bidder.
12. What does "SOFT CLOSE" mean? - Items close every few seconds. Any bids placed in the last minute of the auction will cause the auction item to stay open for an additional 1 minute. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
13. Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full these Terms and Conditions.
PAYMENT BEFORE OR AT PICK-UP BY WAY OF:
E-Transfer (email@example.com), Cash or Pre Approved Cheque by Filson Auction
***we do NOT accept credit or debit cards as payment***
Filson Auction reserves the right to hold winning bid items until payment has been cleared.
The winning bidder is responsible for arranging removal of the items. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser.
All items MUST be picked up at 13751 Thirteen Mile Road, Middlesex Centre, Ontario N0M 1P0 during pick up times unless previous arrangement have been made with Filson Auction.
Pick up is Sept 18th(pm), 19th and 20th (if needed) ONLY with PAID invoice.
A suggested time will be emailed with invoices to help comply with social distancing.
Any items not picked up will become forfeited and property of Filson Auction to dispose of how they see fit.
Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified.
No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from the premises.