Auction Terms & Conditions * All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged, please inspect photos.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* 15% Buyer's premium rate charged for Online Bidders.
* We Accept Credit Cards & Paypal with a 3% Fee (CARDS WILL BE RAN AFTER THE AUCTION)
* We Accept Cash or Check ($300 Max Amount on New Customers)
--You can still pay cash to save the 3% when you pickup
*NEW CUSTOMERS: If your purchase is over $750, you must wire us your money till we build a realtionship with you.
* Pickup Customers: have till Friday at 5pm CST to let us know they are picking up.
* Shipping Customers: Please respond to the email after the auction if you win any items. We ship worldwide and will ship items at cost of shipping plus a small Handling Fee (Usually $3.25- $5 on normal packages. If it is time consuming we will charge depending on the labor it takes to package the items) If we do not hear from you by 5 pm CST Friday, your items will be shipped. We will not ship large items, you will need to setup freight for larger items.
Types of Auctions We Conduct:
-Internet-Only Bidding - This type of auction is conducted completely online with the Soft Close option if there is a bid in the last 3 minutes the bidding on that lot can be extended by another 3 minutes. -Internet Absentee Bidding With Live In House Crowd - Used for pre-bidding prior to a live auction. We typically do these on Wednesday Night Auctions and prebidding ends at 5pm CST. We then start our live auction at 5:30pm CST
-Webcast Live Bidding - Allows internet bidders to bid live against floor bidders. (Specialty Auctions)
You may leave a bid by
-Live: by being here in person for the auction. If you are leaving an Absentee, please leave your MAX BID. We get bids throughout the day up until the sale starts and sometimes can not update what the bid is at online.
***Signed Items: We guarantee all signed items we list in auction, you have 45 days from the day you received the item to get it certified through JSA, PSA/DNA or Beckett. If it is outside 45 days there is nothing we can do because we have already paid the consignor
-Local: $20 FFL Transfer Fee (We can not transfer guns on Thursdays, the company we use is closed)
-Need Shipping: We will need a copy of the FFL we are shipping your guns to.
*Handguns: $55 Plus $10 For Each Additional Gun
*Rifles: $75 Plus $10 For Each Additional Gun
Our Hours of Operation
Tuesday-Friday 12 pm to 6 pm CST
We have auctions every Wednesday night!
Make Sure to add us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/antique2modern
You can leave bids at www.ArnoldAuction.com
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms