Auction Terms & Conditions
1- PICKUP LOCATIONS: 3262 Nauvoo Rd Alvinston ON N0N1A0
2- PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS AND TIMES: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 4;45pm- Closed for Lunch 12pm to 1pm
Please have invoice or screan shot with you at time of pickup, no items will be released with our ID or paperwork.
We pick items 2 days after the auction closing day for shipping or pickup, If no request received after maximum 5 business days, the invoice will be considered as abandoned.
- By accepting our terms and conditions we have the right to request photo id and credit card.
- Inspect your items before leaving curbside pickup, make sure you have all your items.
- ** YOU HAVE THE 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS. DUE TO LIMITED SPACE IN OUR WAREHOUSE, WE WILL NOT KEEP ANY ORDER MORE THAN 5 BUSINESS DAYS. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP WITHIN THE TIME, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO MOTOLIQUIDATION@YAHOO.COM
WE WILL NOT REFUND ANY UNCLAIMED PACKAGES.
- Buyer is responsible for pickup of items. Please remember we are assisting in retrieving your items in the warehouse. We cannot help loading your vehicle, please bring extra people with you if you need help loading your vehicle.
- Pick up of the items shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser.
GTA ,LONDON, SARNIA & CHATHAM FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- We offer a flat rate shipping of $22.95 per invoice (no matter how many items you purchased) to all the GTA, London, Sarnia & Chathan residents.
*If you want to use our flat rate shipping service, please make sure that you request flat rate shipping in your registion or a separate email at the end of auction time. Request must be sent within 2 days after the auction closing day. If no request received after maximum 5 business days, the invoice will be considered as abandoned.
To request shipping, please refer to this email:
- If you live across Canada or USA shipping will be calculated based on dimensions and weight of the package, it will be shipped via UPS + CAD $5.00 handling fees.
PAYMENTS & CHARGES
-16% buyer’s premium plus HST applies to all winning bids.
-1.00 CAD handling fees for each item will be charged at check out.
-All items must be paid for the day of the auction ends at 12pm by credit card on file with hibidauctions, if you are the winning bidder, failure to do so could result in being banned from all our auctions, The outstanding invoice will also be sent to a collection’s agency for the loss of commission and loss of buyer’s fee of the items.
-By accepting our terms and conditions bidders must register with their own credit card. Bidders are not allowed to register with other credit cards that are not in their name. If we discover the credit card registered is in a different name, we will block the account.
- Bid cancelations are not accepted
-All registered bidders are held personally liable and financially responsible for any and all bids placed with their respective "Bidding Number". By virtue of you accepting MOTO Liquidation's Terms and Conditions of Sale, you are agreeing to pay the bid amount, in addition to the Buyer's Premium and Harmonized Sales Tax ("HST"), within the timeline dictated by the Auctioneer.
-Bidding begins to close times listed
-All items sold "as is", "where is", no guarantee, no warranty. While all description and commentary is believed to be accurate,MOTO Liquidation. Makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, authenticity, source, origin, condition, etc.
- NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless incorrect listing occurred, all incorrect listing should be reported to us within 3 days after picking up your order, if the order was shipped to you, you have 3 days to report to us after the package was delivered. ANY RETURN REQUEST AFTER THE MENTIONED PERIOD WON’T BE ACCEPTED. if the item does not match our description, we will issue credit for you. credit can be used for any future purchases, and it will be automatically applied to your next invoice.
- Please keep in mind this is a returned merchandise auction. Items could be missing parts, used, damaged, not the item in the box or nothing wrong at all.
- if it was mentioned "new”, "tested", "sealed" or "in box" in the title, that means its functioning but it’s not a must to be brand new, scratches free, cracks free, or it has missed parts.
- We do not take returns on items that have "as is”, "not inspected" or "used" in the title. You cannot return items due to buyers’ remorse or because something does not fit if we listed it correctly.
- packaging may have dents/rips or crumpled corners, if the box is just the imperfection it will not be taken back
-Bidding is already open. Online only auction, No in-person preview. Soft close in effect.
-All sales are subject to the seller approval.
-MOTO Liquidation. will not be liable or responsible for damage or injury to individuals or their property. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and save MOTO Liquidation, the Seller, and their assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damage, or liability, directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from an act, including the negligent acts or omissions of Liquidation Max Inc., or anyone acting in his/her behalf in connection with or arising out of auction.
Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions: All items are sold AS-IS. Items are available for your inspection prior to the auction date, or by appointment. Our best efforts are made to represent all items accurately in descriptions and photographs: however, all items are ultimately sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" basis, with all faults, We strongly encourage all bidders to personally verify the condition of each item prior to sale. No responsibility is assumed by Auctioneering Service or the seller for any errors or omissions. No claims regarding goods purchased will be allowed. If you are the successful high bidder, you own the item and will be responsible for full payment . Before the start of the sale some changes may occur.
Method of Payment are by E-Transfers to : MOTOLIQUIDATION@YAHOO.COM password hibidauction
CURBSIDE PICK UP ONLY
- IF DELIVERY IS REQUIRED, PLEASE CONTACT US AT MOTOLIQUIDATION@YAHOO.COM "SUBJECT SHIPPING" LONG WITH YOUR NAME AND BIDDER NUMBER TO ARRANGE ANY SHIPPING COSTS
TIMES FOR AUCTIONS PICKUPS ARE, WEDNESDAY THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION DATE, PICKUP TIMES ARE 10:00 AM 12PM AND 1:00 PM TO 5:00 PM. *****NO PICKUP ON TUESDAY*****
AUCTION CURBSIDE PICK UP LOCATION IS 3262 NAUVOO ROAD, ALVINSTON, ONTARIO, CANADA N0N1A0
Established in January 2017. MOTO Liquidation was created to sell off store surplus, store returns, last seasons stocks and shelf pulls. We sell them to the public at reduced rates in our Buy It Now Store or by Auction to the highest bidder daily.
MOTO Liquidation is Located at 3262 Nauvoo Rd. Alvinston ON> N0N1A0. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://motoliquidation.com/contact/
Due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario We are OPEN for Curbside Pick up only at the address listed. Sorry we DO NOT have viewing sections for any items. All other location are closed to staff only.
All Curbside pickups must set an APPOINTMENT by calling 519-521-7590
VISIT OUR WEB PAGE FOR MORE CONTACT INFORMATION