I hereby certify that I understand and agree to the
following terms and conditions:
1. All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
2. FIREARM BIDDERS: By registering for this auction, Buyer certifies the following: (a.) I am 18 or more years of age to purchase a shotgun/ rifle. I am 21 or more years of age to purchase a handgun. (b.) I have presented a valid photo ID document (such as a driver's license or a government ID card), that listed my date of birth, residence, and a signature. (c.) I have never been convicted of a felony in any state, nor been military court marshaled, nor am I currently under indictment for any crime punishable as a felony, or court procedure that would limit me to the laws prohibiting me from possessing a firearm. (d.) I am the actual Buyer and I am not acquiring the firearm on behalf of another person, commonly known as a "straw" purchase. (e.) I am not a fugitive from justice. (f.) I am not an unlawful user of illegal drugs, stimulants, or narcotics. (g.) I have never been adjudicated mentally defective or incompetent, nor have I ever been committed to a mental institution. (h.) I am a United States citizen and enjoy the full benefits as such. (i.) I am not otherwise prohibited from purchasing or possessing the firearm as identified above.
3. All items are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating "sold" or the "close" of auction.
PREVIEW: Tues., March 28, 2023, 2-4 PM or call TJ Casteel, Auction Mgr., at 580.336.7764 for an appointment.
4. PAYMENT & TAX INFO: An 18% Buyer's Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, company/personal check, credit card, or wire transfer. A 3% Buyer's Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal AND on or by pick up/removal date. In the event Buyer has not paid on or by pick up/removal date, the registered credit card shall be automatically processed on any unpaid balances, unless other arrangements have been made. Purchases are subject to city, county, and state sales tax, where applicable, unless Buyer provides appropriate exemption permit.
5. PICK UP/REMOVAL: Buyer pick up/removal date(s) and time(s): Fri., April 7th, 2023, 9 AM-4 PM. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). Although we understand hardships and situations arise, we simply do not have the manpower or storage capacity for items which are not retrieved on designated pick up/removal date(s) and time(s). Please make every attempt to attend the above designated pick up/removal or send someone on your behalf.
6. FORFEITURE: In the event Buyer does not attend the designated pick up/removal, the Auction Company will make reasonable effort to arrange a separate scheduled date & time for Buyer to retrieve items; however, no guarantee is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. An additional fee may be assessed by the Auction Company for a separate scheduled pick up/removal. If items are not retrieved by 5 PM, Fri., April 21st, 2023, then Buyer automatically forfeits items and the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the Buyer.
7. SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to local shipping company for shipment. Instructions and payment to shipping company for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer's sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment.
8. FIREARM SHIPPING: All out of state Buyers, and any Oklahoma residents who desire shipping, must have firearm shipped to an FFL dealer of Buyer's choice, at Buyer's sole cost. A copy of the FFL dealer's license must be presented to the Auction Company prior to shipment.
9. UNPAID INVOICES: The Buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
10. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
11. The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
12. For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
13. Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.