Auction Terms & Conditions All items sold AS IS please contact auctioneers with any questions you may have before bidding. Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS AUCTION: (please note terms and conditions may be different for each auction and are subject to change)
1. REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card along with required contact information. There will be a $1.00 charge to your card for verification that will be refunded.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 15% Buyers Premium will be collected on ALL purchases.
3. SALES TAX: No sales tax wil be charged
4. PAYMENT: Your credit card on file will be automatically charged immediately after the conclusion of the auction for the entire amount of your purchase(s) (unless otherwise indicated on large ticket items). Be sure to have an available balance on your credit card for your online purchases. Don R. Sweeting Auctioneeer LLC has the right to deactivate any bidder's account or cancel the bids of any bidder, for any reason, at their sole discretion as all of our online auctions are "With Reserve" auctions.
5. REMOVAL: This is an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS DURING THE INDICATED REMOVAL TIME(S). NO REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACK'S WILL BE GRANTED. After the scheduled removal, items left will be considered abandoned. The amount of your purchase will be surrendered as a removal fee up to the total amount of your purchase for disposal of your item(s). IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, please call the main number at 419-744-9418 to inform the auction company as any items you leave at the pick-up are considered abandoned and ownership reverts back to the Seller.
6.TERMS: Shipping, Plan on ALL Items as PICK UP ONLY, unless auctioneer or Hibid indicates in the description that shipping is available on that lot and that he will help in shipping your purchases to you. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and that includes a $5.00 per lot handling and packing fee, plus insurance and 4% credit card use fee. If an item is not marked as shipping is available, but you are wanting to buy it and you are unavailable to pick it up and want it shipped, call auctioneer with pick up time change or shipping questions at 419-744-9418 CALL or email BEFORE you bid. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We DO NOT ship out of the USA.
7. PICKUP OF ASSETS: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. Please be prepared to move all of your purchases by yourself or bring your own help. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be released upon presentation of a paid email receipt. Please insure that movers or anyone picking up items on your behalf have your paid receipt at the pickup location. Buyer authorizes Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC to release buyer's assets to any individual in possession of the buyer's sales receipt. Bidder further agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their bidder number, and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. If you present a hazard to yourself, the building or others at the auction you may not be permitted to move items. Buyers may be required to produce ID for various security reasons. Please have your ID with you at all times. All Buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored.
8. BIDDING ERRORS: We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
10. CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: We appreciate all of our customers and their continued business. If we have to move your items off premise the Seller(s) will be responsible for paying our handling fees and they will be charged to the buyer. We want everyone involved to have a good experience and ask that all buyers abide by these terms and conditions.
11. BIDDING PROCEDURE: If you are immediately outbid when you place your bids, then you are likely bidding against a maximum bid. Buyers use maximum bids as they have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items. While the auction is closing click on the FLASHING LIVE CATALOG link to see the lots closing in order with auto refreshing. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email at email@example.com or call 419-744-9418. Communication of the error does not in itself resolve the error. Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC will attempt to address the bidding error.
12. AUCTION CLOSING: The online auction closes at a approx. rate of 1 item every 30 seconds. This feature works great with the auto-extend (soft close) feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction. If a bid is placed within the last one minute of an items closing time, that item will extend a full two minutes as to allow a bidder that has been outbid the chance to bid again and will repeat until no bid has been placed within the last minutes. If you have been outbid you will be notified by email up to the time that the auction begins to "close".
13. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9 AM the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so plan on up to 2 hours after auction close to receive your invoice.
14. NON-DELIVERY: In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that there is no grounds to claim non-delivery of item.
15. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description. VEHICLE INSPECTIONS: As a condition of referencing any inspection report provided, Bidders are responsible for their own physical inspection. Any documented inspection or description is opinion, not fact and does not constitute a warranty of any kind.
16. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC is not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation and pathogens, environmental harm or any injury or harm caused by items purchased.
17. BUYER DEFAULT: If a bidder(s) defaults at an auction, the auction company may, at its option, contact the backup bidder(s) for an offer but has no legal obligation to do so.
18. FIREARMS: All firearms sold online can not be sold to anyone out of the state of Ohio and must be 18 years of age for long guns and 21 years of age for handguns. 19. DAMAGE: Any damage caused by a buyer during the preview, or during the period of removal is at the expense of the Buyer. Their information will be given to the Seller upon request and they will be held liable for any damages.
20. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our Seller(s) are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
21. RESERVE AUCTION: All Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC "online auctions" are "Reserve" auctions. Therefore the auction company reserves the right to establish or change bidding increments, remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event. Suspend or cancel the bidding of any buyer at any time. Change, modify, delete or add to descriptions, photos. Change auction closing time, inspection or removal times. Rescind the sale of any or all items regardless of high bid upon auction conclusion. Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC permits the registration and bidding of any party as long as they meet the registration requirements and terms and condition including sellers, members, owners, employees and associates of Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC. The auction company is not responsible for technical or communication problems, website outages, browser incompatibility or any connectivity issues. Items for sale by court ordered Bankruptcy are subject to the approval of the appointed Trustee and Bankruptcy Court.
22. LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price.
23. PRIVACY: Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC will not sell bidders information. Bidders who register consent to be contacted or emailed auction notifications for all Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC auction events. To be removed from our database, reply with "remove" in the subject line of the email. You do not need to subscribe to our email list if you are a registered bidder. If you wish to re- subscribe, simply enter your email into the "subscribe email field" at our website. NOTE: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND BIDDER NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE. IF YOU FORGET REGISTRATION INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE "REGISTER" TAB AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR A LOST BIDDER NUMBER OR PASSWORD.
24. LIMITATIONS: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auction company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC is not responsible for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someone may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder. Internet Outage: In the event of an internet outage that would affect the auction while live bidding is taking place Don R. Sweeting Auctioneer LLC reserves the right to suspend and resume the auction at a later time or date.