||400 +/- Total Acres | 3 Highly Productive Farms
Fairview/Longdale/Homestead Areas, Major & Blaine Co., OK
Tuesday - March 21, 2023 - 10:00 a.m.
Auction Location: Fairview Community Center, 206 E. Broadway St., Fairview, OK 73737
Auctioneer's Note: Don't miss this great opportunity to add highly productive grain farms to your operation! These farms are some of the better ones in the area- all located on good rocked roads & within 10 miles from livestock & grain terminals!
Farm #1 (160 +/- Acres)
- Located from the Jct. of US 60 & SH 58 at the S. edge of Fairview, 5 miles S. on SH 58 & ½ mile E. on CR 570
- According to the Major Co. F.S.A., there are 148.7 acres of highly productive cropland with a full wheat base & 33 bushel per acre yield
- Principal soil types of the cropland are Kirkland silt loam & Tillman clay loam, both Class II
Legal Description: NE/4 27-20N-12W, Major Co., OK
Farm #2 (80 +/- Acres)
- Located from Farm #1, 1 mile N. & ½ mile E. OR from the Jct. of US 60 & SH 58 at the S. edge of Fairview, 4 miles S. on SH 58 & 1 ½ mile E. on CR 560
- According to the Major Co. F.S.A., there are 73.1 acres of highly productive cropland with a full wheat base & 33 bushel per acre yield
- Mostly Pond Creek, Class I cropland, with lesser amounts of Grant silt loam, Class II & Devol fine sandy loam, Class III
Legal Description: W/2 SE/4 14-20N-12W, Major Co., OK
Farm #3 (163.5 +/- Acres)
- Located from Farm #1, 1 ½ miles S. & 1 mile E. on CR 590 OR from the Jct. of US 60 & SH 58 at the S. edge of Fairview, 6 miles S. on SH 58 and continuing S. 2 miles on SH 51A, then 2 miles E. on CR 600 (blacktop), & ½ mile N. on CR 2560
- According to the Major Co. F.S.A., there are 139.21 acres of productive cropland with a 138.71 acre wheat base & 33 bushel per acre PLC yield
- Principal soil type of the cropland is McLain silty clay loam, Class I, with lesser amounts of Lovedale fine sandy loam & Bethany silt loam, Class II, & Derby loamy fine sand, Class III
- Balance of the land is in thick timber-lined Sand Creek
- Great hunting potential
Legal Description: Lots 3 & 4 & S/2 NW/4 1-19N-12W, Blaine Co., OK
Order of Auction: Farms will be offered individually only. '23 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing. Possession: at closing, subject to existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2022-2023 crop or July 1, 2023, whichever is later. Minerals: Do not sell. Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details. Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Contact Quentin & Lynsie Sturgeon, Auction Managers, at (580) 554-7133 or (580) 554-2633 for any additional information you may need.
Sellers: The Melvyn Dean & Edna Ruth Harbour Living Trust
& Jonathan & Elsie Bartel