Livestock Trailers Auctions - Live and Online SalesLivestock Trailers Auctions
Bridges Auction & Sales Co
Live on March 31 12 Noon with online bidding available
Friday, March 31, 2023 - 12 Noon
From Apache, OK Livestock Auction - 1 mile West on Hwy. 19 then 1/2 mile North on CS 2580
45096 CS 2580
Apache, OK 73006
Live and Online Bidding available
Click the "Search/Refresh" button in order to get updated bid amounts, time left, and bid status. Click Here to Enter the Auction and Bid Live!
Date(s) 3/27/2023 - 3/31/2023
Bidding Opens Monday, March 27th @ 12:00pm Bidding Closes Friday, March 31st starting @ 5:00pm Please note a Soft Close
If you are the winning bid, please check your email for instructions on pick-up procedures. Items must be picked up Saturday April 1st, Sunday April 2nd or Monday April 3rd, or they will be considered abandoned and will be handled at 6&6 Auctions' discretion.
Lots 6-999 stored outside. Lots 1000 and up stored inside. NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Clark Auction Company, L.L.C.
Date(s) 3/11/2023 - 4/1/2023
Sale begins at 9:30am on Saturday, April 1st, 2023 Ring 1 - 9:30am Ring 2 - 10:30am Ring 3 - 11:30am
ONLINE BIDDERS MUST WAIT UNTIL MONDAY TO PICK UP & PAY!!! FOR QUESTIONS CALL 254-848-2333
Wagners' Auction & Action Agency Real Estate
Date(s) 3/27/2023 - 4/1/2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023 @ 9 am CST Online Items Start at 9:30 am.
TRACTORS, TRAILERS, FARM MACHINERY, LAWN, GARDEN, TOOLS & MORE.
HOSTED BY: JEFF TOLL & VANDA
RURAL STREET, BERLIN, WI - SATURDAY, APRIL 1, 2023 - 9:00 A.M.
DIRECTIONS: Take Hwy. 49 north of Berlin, WI approx. ¼ mile to Rural Street, then west 1 mile. Contact Information: Vanda: 920-295-2975 or Jeff: 1-920-295-2269 or E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org This is a partial list, much more will be added check out wagnersauctionandrealestate.com for updates & pictures.
ONLINE at: http://wagnersauctionandrealestate.hibid.com/auctions/current. On-Line Bidding for larger items starts at 9:30 am.
INSPECTION: Thursday, March 30 & Friday, March 31st 9am-5pm.
NOTE: Two rings will be used. Absentee bids will be accepted.
TRACTORS, SKIDLOADER, EXCAVATOR: IH 756 w/2000 loader, gas, 3pt., overhaul 900 hours; Case IH 9150 tractor, 7132 hours w/quick hitch; Case 830 Comfort King tractor; Oliver 880 diesel tractor; John Deere 300 tractor, Industrial w/loader - not running; John Deere A tractor-not running; Bobcat 742 B w/cab & heat Skid Steer; Bobcat 753 diesel skidloader w/3700 hours; Case 880 Excavator; Hein Werner C-12 HD Excavator; 460 Fast Hitch; tractor weights - John Deere, IH & Rowe; skidloader pallet fork & bale spear & more.
HARVEST EQ.: New Idea 5114 Hydro Swing Haybine; New Holland 499 hydro-turn 12' haybine; New Holland 1432 New Holland Disc Bine - New Cutter Bar; New Holland 411 disc bine, new PTO; Sitrex DM4 3pt., 4' disc bine; New Holland 273 Hayliner Super Sweep w/thrower; New Holland 315 Hayliner w/Super Sweep & thrower; Hesston 5540 roudn baler; John Deere 327 baler w/#30 thrower; New Holland 660 auto tie round baler; New Idea 484 round baler; Massey Ferguson 124 Straight small square baler & thrower; New Holland 825 baler; John Deere 14T baler; Vermeer 504 Super I silage baler; New Holland 65 small square baler - Nice; New Idea 486 round baler; Vermeer Super C round baler w/new gathering wheels; John Deere 327 baler w/#30 pan bale ramps for high cap baling wagon; John Deere 16A green chopper; Gehl 72 green chopper; John Deere green chopper; Gehl 970 18' tandem gear forage box; H&S 7+4 w/12T tandem gear; 3-H&S 7+4 Forage Wagons; Badger Forage Wagon; 2-Gehl front forage beaters; New Idea 2-row wide & narrow corn pickers; New Idea 1-row corn picker; Gehl 520, 10-wheel V rake; Duetz Allis rotary rake; Gehl V rake; Farmhand 5-wheel hydraulic hay rake; New Idea 5-wheel rake; Deutz Fahr KS85 rotary rake; H&S SR 420/11 H rotary rake; Balzer 6-row stalk chopper w/windrow; IH 50 stalk shredder; Hesston Stackhand stack mover; Hutchinson 10"x61' auger w/swing away PTO; 16' H&S bale rack & Knowles gear; 16' bale rack & Knowles gear; 16' H&S bale rack; John Deere running gear w/bale rack; bale rack & gear; flatbed wagon & gear; 5+ Gravity boxes; 30' PTO elevator; Case IH 600 blower; wheel rake wheels & more.
PLANTING & TILLAGE EQ: Case IH 900 corn planter, 8-row narrow; Case IH 955 Soybean planter w/end transport; John Deere 7000 corn planter, McCormick 8' grain drill w/steel wheels; N.R.; Glencoe 12' digger; Krause 7400, 25' Disk w/hydraulic wings; Oliver 14' disk; Kewaunee disk; Great Plains 30' Crumbler; Sunflower 6430 30' soil finisher w/harrow; Wilrich 30' field cultivator w/harrow; Case IH 365 23' field cultivator w/double roll; Glencoe 3550, 30' field cultivator w/drag; Noble 35' springtooth w/drag & cart; Chisel plow - 9-shank; Noble 6-row narrow cultivator; 24'drag w/cart; Hardy TR500 45' boom tandem hydra fold sprayer; AGChem 500 gal., 45' boom sprayer; 2008 Demco 1250 sprayer w/450 Ravon controller; Ag Chem 500 gal. tandem sprayer, 45' boom & foamer; 8-row field sprayer; 50 gal. 3pt sprayer w/boom, pump & wand; pull behind sprayer; 40 gal. 3pt. sprayer; set 200 gal. JD saddle tanks w/hydro pump; set 300 gal. saddle tanks over duals fits 8R series tractor; 500 gal. Nitro applicator, 11-shank; John Deere 2800 5-btm plow; IH 4-btm plow; 3-btm auto-reset plow; Ford 2-btm, 3pt. plow; Kverneland 4-btm plow; IH spring loader plow coulters & more.
FARM EQ.: Arts-Way Grixxer feed grinder; 2-New Idea Sickle mowers; Farmall Cub Snowblade 60"; Ford 60" belly mower; Ford 3pt, 48" finishing mower; 5' & 6' Roto Mowers; 2-6' rotary mowers; Woods Mower; IH 7' fast hitch mower; 2-7', 3pt. back blades; Ferguson 3pt. dirt scoop; New Holland 5' CBH 60 front push blade; David Bradley push blade; David Bradley sickle mower; 2-300 gal. fuel tanks w/stands; 200 gal. fuel tank w/stand; Durabilt round bale feeder; steer stuffer; 1pig feeders - round & line; lots of chicken eq -waterers, feeders etc; 500 gal. poly tank; silo doors; gates; posts; barb wire; 500 gal. bult tank; stanchions; drinking cups; hay feeder; calf head chut; calf blankets; 26-3'x4' pens; 20' cattle feeder w/headlocks & dolly wheel; 54" barn fan; winch hose wheel; hose w/Pro wind-up; & more.
TIRES & RIMS: 2-18.4x38 Firestone; 2-18.4x42 Firestone; 2-425 22.5; 18.4x16.1; 18.4x42 clamp on dual; 4-12x16.5 skidloader tires; 2- 8-bolt 16.1 rims; 6-10.22 tires on 8-bolt rims; slightly used car & truck tires & more.
VEHICLES & TRAILERS: 2014 Nissan Pathfinder, 112,000 miles, 3rd Row seating; 200 Jeep Commander, AWD; 72004 GMC 2500 HD, 6.0, gas auto, 4x4, tool box; 1993 F-350 Ford 4x4, 5 spd, diesel; 2010 tilt-bed trailer; 18' Dove 4 Goodneck trailer, 10T dually; Skid Loader trailers; H&S cattle trailer; H&S cattle trailer - new floor & lights; pick up box trailer; 1989 Jayco Jay Series 1006 pop up camper; 8x8' snowmobile trailer; 8x12' trailer; Behnke fold out sprayer trai
ler & more. RECREATIONAL: 2007 Polaris Ranger XP UTV; 2002 Honda XR80R off-road bike; 2000 Honda XR100R off-road bike; Twister Go Kart; Q9 Powersport Red Leg Camo Go Cart; Honda 3-Wheeler; 1984 14' Bass Boat w/50h.p. Mercury motor & trailer; boat lifts - Shore Master #8, aluminum, 2-Shore Stations, steel pontoon boat lift; handmade boat & more.
LAWN, GARDEN, SHOP & FARM RELATED: Lincoln gas power welder; 30 KW PTO generator; Honda EV 60 to generator; 20 h.p. Simplicity mower; 220V heater; water pumps, intake & discharge hoses; stainless wash pumps; truck hitch; fencing supplies; dog kennels; Poulan lawn mower; New & used roofing steel; concrete blocks; metal wind spinners; metal yard art; metal signs; farm toys; shop tools; snow sled; wishing wells; millet buckets; 2-100 gal LP tanks; stainless steel table; drywall lift & much more. HAY: 100 bales 1st crop small square bales hay.
TERMS: Cash or Good Check and Positive Identification Required. 5% Buyer's Fee for online purchases. All announcements sale day supersede all printed material. Credit Cards Accepted with 3½% Service Fee.
AUCTIONEERS: Col. Steve Wagner, Neshkoro, WI Registered Wisconsin Auctioneer # 458, 920-896-2318. Col. Greg Bemis, Fond du Lac WRA #407.
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
WAGNERS' AUCTION & ACTION AGENCY REAL ESTATE LLC
www.wagnersauctionandrealestate.com - E-mail - email@example.com
Place prebids prior to the auction or bid live during the auction.
Saturday April 1, 2023 at 10:00 am Live and Online Auction
Date(s) 2/22/2023 - 4/2/2023
4-2-2023 6:00pm Soft Close
Accepting Consignments 2-20-23 thru 3-12-23 9:00am-4:00pm
4-2-2023 6:00PM CST Soft Close
Location; Tri County Tractor 26150 Sunderland Road Jerseyville IL 62052
Viewing 4-1-2023 9:00am-4:00pm
Load Out 4-3-2023, 4-4-2023, 4-5-2023, and 4-8-2023 9:00am-4:00pm NO Exceptions
7% Buyers Premium on ALL Purchases
5% on ALL Credit Card Transactions
$15.00 per gun transfer fee All guns can be seen at Piasa Armory 3685 E. Broadway, Alton, IL 62002 To contact them Call (618) 433-2715
If Planning to Bid ATTEND the VIEWING, READ ALL DISCRIPTIONS, and VIEW ALL PICTURES
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!!
This is an internet-only auction. All bidding activity will take place online.
Iman Auction Company
Date(s) 3/2/2023 - 4/2/2023
Internet Bidding Only - First Lot Closes April 2, 2023 @ 6 PM (CST)
IMAN AUCTION CENTER * 34614 Hwy 24 Salisbury, MO
Bid Now * Bidding Closes April 2, 2023 6 PM
10% Buyers Premium w/ Max Cap of $500 Per Item * Sales Tax Collected
16 Tractors, JD 6140R, JD 7230 w/ loader, JD 4455 & 4430, 2 JD 4020’s, Case IH JX95 w/ loader, Several Utility Tractors * JD 9660 STS Combine * Corn & Grain Heads * Komastu PC200-6 Track Hoe * Forklift * Case 580SK Back Hoe, FWA * 15 Trucks & Cars, 2020 Chevy Diesel, Crew, 2015 Chevy 3/4T, 2014 F350, Diesel, Crew & More * Kinze & JD Planters * JD 750 Drills * 5 Side x Sides, (Gators, Rangers, Kubota) * Nice Grain Trucks * 10 Brush Hogs, all Sizes * Hopper Bottom & Semi Trailers, Drop Deck * 15 Trailers from Hyd Dovetailed Gn to Mower Trailers – Skid Loaders - Tillage Equipment * Anhydrous Applicators * Hay Equipment, lots of Rakes, Balers, JD 569, 567, etc, 3 Mower Conditioners – Ro Gator Sprayer * 4 Wheelers * Boats * Corals, Fencing, Post, Gates, Guard Rail * Feed Bunks & Hay Rings * New Skid Steer Attachments, Grapples, Forks, Brush Hog * 200 Lots of New Cordless Milwaukee & DeWalt Tools * Wire Welders * Auction Terms & Full Listing @ Imanauction.com
Each lot is seperated by 10 seconds and will close in order, unless a bid is placed on a particular lot or a linked lot in the last few moments - causing the bidding to extend by 2 more minutes (soft close).
Walther and Hawkins Auctioneers
Date(s) 3/7/2023 - 4/4/2023
BIDS CLOSE: Tuesday April 4th at 1 PM (Soft-Close with an item closing every 60 Seconds)
- Quality Hay and Cattle Equipment
- 2007 Chevrolet 3500 HD, Duramax Diesel, "Classic" Model
- AC WD Tractor w/ New Idea Mounted Picker
- Round Bales and small Square Bales of Hay
- 2022 Ear Corn in crib
- Ford Plows and AC Planter and tillage
- Smalls and Car parts
Quality items throughout. Take advantage of the in-person preview times to examine this equipment, tractors, & truck.
American Auction Group
Date(s) 3/31/2023 - 4/4/2023
We will accept items from 9AM to 5PM any day Monday through Friday.
A BUYER'S PREMIUM WILL BE CHARGED. See Terms & Conditions. Cash or wire transfer ONLY for payment. Any buyer spending over $5,000 shall only pay with a wire transfer. We only picture and report milage or hours and American Iron Auctions, LLC has not inspected or certified them or operational condition of any item, by placing a bid, you confirm you have had the opportunity for yourself or a ... Show More
Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC
Date(s) 3/8/2023 - 4/4/2023
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION | Tues. - April 4th - Begins Closing at 6:00 P.M.
'56 Chevrolet Sedan (Nice) | '05 Chevy Duramax 4x4
'18 Pitts Contender RGN Trailer | '12 Thunder Creek Fuel Trailer
'16 Stone Flatbed Trailer | Livestock Trailers | Dry Van Trailer
'14 Polaris RZR | Sport & Utility 4 Wheelers | '05 Triumph Motorcycle (Custom)
Case 8210 Swather | Cultivator & Chisels | Attachments & MUCH MORE!
Tues. - April 4th - Begins Closing at 6:00 P.M.
NOTE: Preview by appointment ONLY. Call Auction Manager listed in lot description.
Location: See each lot description for location/address.
- 1956 Chevrolet Sedan, small block 350 engine, restored in early 2000s, good condition, garage kept, runs (video in lot for online bidding), VIN: A56K100623, Note: This sale is subject to confirmation by the District Court of Grant Co., OK, see lot description for more info
- 2005 Chevy Duramax 4x4, shows 219k +/- miles (still being driven, mileage will increase some), original box bed included, Crownline spike bed & feed box NOT INCLUDED, aftermarket bumper & wheels, doors & latches need work, VIN: 1GCHK29235E128708, Note: This sale is subject to confirmation by the District Court of Grant Co., OK, see lot description for more info
- 2018 Pitts Contender RGN trailer. Triple axle w/back lift axle. 53ft (well is 26ft), select height. Can be used w/pony motor or w/wet kit
- 2012 Thunder Creek 750 Gallon Fuel Trailer. 6.5 Horse, electric start fuel transfer pump, w/a compartment for an air compressor. Aluminum Wheels
- Case 8210 20FT Swather W/draper header
- 2016 Stone Flatbed Trailer, 36ft, metal floor, tandem axles, ramps
- 2005 CM 6X16FT stock trailer. Wood Floor, torsion axles
- 2014 Polaris RZR, 1000 turbo charged. New sand tires been to the dunes 2 times. New factory rear tires and like new front tires. Two extra set of tires come with it. Side mirrors, rear view mirror, 5way harness seatbelts, aftermarket top radio speaker system
- 2002 Polaris Auto Sportsman 4-Wheeler, 4X4, new battery
- Tires Set of 6 Aluminum wheels. 2 steer tires(Michelin 295/75R/22.5 and Yokohoma 295/75R/22.5). 4 super single aluminum wheels (2 Michelin 445/50R/22.5 & 2 Yokohoma 445/50R/22.5) Very good tread on all
- 2005 Triumph motorcycle, custom paint, many aftermarket improvements, good condition, shedded in enclosed trailer, ran when parked, VIN: SMTC00L405J224996, Note: This sale is subject to confirmation by the District Court of Grant Co., OK, see lot description for more info
- Yamaha Raptor 660 New rims and paddle tires, new battery
- Honda TRX 400EX W/paddle tires, New Battery
- John Deere 37ft chisel, model 1610
- Chicken Pickers. Came off 29ft Chisel
- Big OX, 11 shank Ripper
- Krause 26ft Chisel w/harrows
- Schafer 17Ft Chisel
- Vanhoozer Post hole digger
- Vassar Hydraulic Dozer blade. 8ft wide 2ft tall
- 22' X 6' Livestock Trailer
- '84 Lufkin dry van trailer, one door, needs work, titled
- John Deere cultivator, measures approx. 54', good shovels, good floating harrows, good transport tires, needs some hose repairs, last used in 2021
Auction Mgr. - Jason Seifried 580.886.5424 & Quentin Sturgeon 580.554.7133
A 13% Buyer's Premium (3% discount with cash, check or wire) will be added to the high bid to determine the purchase price. The Seller not the Auction Company is responsible in the event of loss of signal or delay of signal by either side.
Greiner Real Estate & Auction LLC
Date(s) 3/22/2023 - 4/5/2023
Auction Opens: Wednesday, March 22 @ 7 am CST Auction Closes: Wednesday, Aptil 5, starting @ 9 am
**All lots sell as one money for complete lot.
***NO PICKUP UNTIL Thursday, April 6 at 10 am!
PAY AT PICKUP!
All items are sold one money per lot! Buyer's Premium of 5% with sliding scale cap on buyers premium**. Credit card processing fee of 4%. These fees are on top of the sold price. View terms and conditions. Buyer's Premium Caps (cap based on per item basis): up to $50,000 - cap of $1,500 $50,001 to $100,000 - cap of $2,250 $100,001 to $150,000 - cap of $3,250 $150,001 to $200,000 - cap ... Show More
Jason McIntosh Auctions
Date(s) 3/24/2023 - 4/5/2023
Online Only sale - Friday March 24, 2023 starting at 10am EST - Wednesday April 5, 2023 with a soft close starting at 6pm EST
Internet only sale. Everything is sold "As is - Where Is". No Warranty or Guarantee. Please contact us if you would like more images or have questions on any of the lots.
Mollett Auction Service LLC
Date(s) 3/17/2023 - 4/7/2023
Bidding opens Mar 17th at 7:00 PM CST Closing with soft close starting at 7:00 PM CST Apr 7th
3% BUYERS PREMUIM WILL BE ADDED TO FINAL BID PRICE! A 4% ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE FOR CREDIT CARD! BUYERS PAYING AT PICKUP WITH CASH OR CHECK WILL NOT PAY A SURCHARGE! Bidders agrees that everything is "SOLD AS IS" and that they may not return any items for refund. Mollett Auction Service is providing internet bidding as a service to the bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this ... Show More
United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction
Date(s) 4/1/2023 - 4/8/2023
04/01/2023 10:30 A.M. est
Cattle Trailer Metal
250 Massey Ferguson Tractor
484 4X 4 Massey Ferguson Tractor cab
Ford 501 Mowing Machine
Fertilizer Spreader 3 point hitch
3 point hitch grader blade
2 bottom plow
Ford 2 row corn planter
Truck Camper Top
Diesel fuel tanks
Pull Type Disc
Pull Type Combine
Front end bucket for tractor
bush-hog backhoe attachment
3 point hitch bushhog
New Holland pull type hay rake
Dodge Ram 1500 V8
Head chute and sweep ww
271 XE MF Tractor
1328 MF Disc Mower
20 Ft Aluminum Cattle Trailer
Pile of Tobacco Sticks
20 ft. flat bed goose neck trailer
2 bottom plow
pile of tin
3 point hitch tobacco setter
vermeer 5420 rebel round hay bailer
3 point cultivator
Massey Ferguson Manure spreader
Combine for parts or junk
Second pile of tin
Massey Ferguson #12 square hay bailer
Pull type fertilizer spreader
Drag type tobacco setter
Aluminum flat bottom boat
Old wheel for decoration
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BIDDING. THESE PRE-BIDS WILL END AT 10:20 A.M. EST ON 04/01/2023 AND BE CARRIED OVER TO LIVE AUCTION. IF UNABLE TO ATTEND LIVE AUCTION AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE BIDDING, PLEASE CONTACT LISA MCBRIDE 423-748-1081
Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co.
Date(s) 3/23/2023 - 4/8/2023
April 8th 2023 10:00am CST
Please read through all of the terms carefully. Be mindful of lots that are times the money.
Platinum Auction Co.
Date(s) 3/27/2023 - 4/12/2023
Auction will close on 4.12.2023 at 7:00pm CST.
Online Only, No Shipping
Chupps Auction & Real Estate Company
Date(s) 3/1/2023 - 4/13/2023
Prebidding is open and runs until the Live Webcast Auction opens Thursday April 13 10:33 AM CDT. At this time prebidding ends and you can bid live, in real time with our in-person bidders.
Place prebids prior to the auction or bid live during the auction. When bidding just enter your maximum bid. The system will bid on your behalf using only what it needs to keep you in the lead. This feature is the surest way to win the items you're interested in at the lowest possible price. In the event internet malfunctions or is unavailable, items will be sold to the highest live onsite ... Show More
Tractors, Trailers, Hay Equipment, Feed Troughs & more! Court Ordered - No Reserves!
Unrau Auctions Ltd.
Date(s) 4/6/2023 - 4/13/2023
Bidding opens April 6th and beins closing April 13th 6:30 PM
While we strive to accurately describe items, the description is in no way a warranty or a guarantee, actual or implied. Neither the auctioneer nor the owner are responsible for any errors in description, year or condition. Items are available for in person inspection. ALL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE IN FULL BEFORE ITEMS ARE REMOVED FROM SALE SITE. GST and PST charged where applicable. LOADING ... Show More
Rick Williams Auction Co LLC
Date(s) 3/9/2023 - 4/15/2023
Saturday April 15, 2023 11:00 A.M.
Saturday, April 15, 2023 – 11:00 a.m.
Located 7 miles east of Lucasville, Ohio; 4 miles west of Minford, Ohio at 7042 SR 139, Lucasville, Ohio (in Clarktown). Watch for signs on SR 139 & SR 728.
Online bidding will begin at 11:00 A.M. EST ONLINE BIDDING INFORMATION 8% Buyers Premium added to final bid price for online bidders only. Auction is being conducted both online & in person, in real time. Place Prebid's here and then join us during the live auction to bid competitively with those that are in attendance at the auction.
McNamee Auction Company LLC
Date(s) 3/26/2023 - 4/15/2023
April 15th 2023 starting at 10:00 am MS
Place prebids prior to the auction or bid live during the auction.
Putney Auction Service
Date(s) 3/27/2023 - 4/15/2023
Online Bidding ends April 15th 2023 Lots start closing at 4PM, soft close
Tools, Household, Primitives, Lawn & Garden, Antiques, ATVs, Trailers, Boat, Canoes, Deer Stands, and much more.
Bid today at www.putneyauction.com
Online Bidding ends April 15th 2023
Lots start closing at 4PM, soft close
2612 W. 2nd Ave.
(Hwy 92 West) Indianola
Indianola, IA 50125
Open for viewing Saturdays and Sundays 9am - 4pm from now till auction day.
Pickup Sunday April 16th 9AM to 4PM-One Day Only.
Shipping is available, restrictions apply
Pickup Sunday April 16th 9AM to 4PM-One Day Only. Shipping is available, restrictions apply
Closed April 8-9 for Easter.
Wagner Auctioneering and Real Estate
NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS!!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for a consignment form
CALL: Andy 765-748-4509 or Kedra 765-625-1714
AUCTION DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 15th @ 10 AM
LOCATION: 1174 N 675 W FARMLAND, IN 47340
LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING AVALIABLE FOR SELECT ITEMS!
CHECK BACK FOR CONSIGNMENTS, THEY WILL BE ADDED AS THEY ARE RECEIVED
AUCTION SET-UP & DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENTS:
Saturday, April 8th 9am -5pm
(No deliveries Sunday, April 9th)
Monday, April 10th - Thursday, April 13th
9 AM to 5 PM Each Day
ONLINE BIDDING AVAILIBLE ON HIBID FOR SELECT ITEMS
American Land and Farm
Date(s) 4/4/2023 - 4/18/2023
Online Only Starts: April 4th 7PM Closes: April 18th 7PM (soft)
1) BIDDER REGISTRATION: The personal property, lots, & equipment are being sold at auction by ONLINE AUCTION ONLY. In order to bid on the lots, each bidder must register to bid at: hibid.com and each bidder must supply a valid credit card for registration purposes. By completing registration to bid, you have indicated your ability to purchase & make your payment at or prior to the date stated in the terms and conditions. Bidder accepts full responsibility for the assigned bidder registration and shall make all attempts to prevent abuse of the use of the bidder and any use of the bidding services by a minor or any other unauthorized party.
**IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION TO BID OR DO NOT WISH TO BID ONLINE PLEASE CALL AJ WOOSLEY 270.999.8172 and we will be glad to assist**
2) BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 10% (Ten Percent) Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to determine the purchase price.
3) KENTUCKY SALES TAX: A 6% sales tax will be added to each purchase unless a tax exemption form is provided.
Bid Price: $100
10% Buyers Premium $10
6% Sales Tax $6.6
Total Invoice $116.60
4) METHOD OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED: For this ONLINE ONLY AUCTION, a VALID credit card, CASH.
CHECKS: In the event buyers paying with a check, any Invoice amount greater than $999.99 MUST be a CERTIFIED CHECK. PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted as payment, if invoice amounts are equal to $999.99 or less.
All bids and payments must be U.S. dollars. CREDIT CARD: If you choose to pay by credit card, you agree to pay a 4% surcharge in addition to the other charges.
Bid Price $100
10% Buyers Premium $10
6% KY Sales Tax ($110 x .06) $6.60
CREDIT CARD CHARGE 4% $4.67
Total Invoice $121.27
American Land & Farm, LLC reserves the right to refuse to register any person for any auction. Bidder agrees any bid submitted using the online bidding services shall constitute a FIRM offer to purchase and shall not be cancelled or retracted for any reason.
The conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of American Land & Farm, LLC and their auctioneers. American Land & Farm, LLC and their auctioneers have the right to preclude any person from bidding and/or to reject any bid if there is any question as to:
1) The credentials of the person attempting to bid.
2) Whether the bid is made in good faith, and/or whether the bid is otherwise made in accordance with all applicable laws, terms, conditions and restrictions. All decisions of American Land & Farm, LLC and their auctioneers are final.
- All items purchased are the responsibility of the buyer immediately upon purchase. It is the Buyer's responsibility to load and transport the items purchased. If the items purchased are not picked up by the specified times noted in this agreement, the Buyer's credit card will be charged for the items and the items may be resold to another bidder.
- NO shipping, packaging or delivery offered. All items are pick up only.
- Clerks and cashier's will be available onsite of the pick-up dates only. CASH, CHECKS and Cards only on pick up date. A PAID receipt must be presented prior to removal of any item from the premises.
- All BIDS and SALES ARE FINAL and subject to the terms and conditions of sale. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no warranty expressed or implied.
5) DISCLAIMERS: As a material part of consideration for your access to online bidding services, you acknowledge and agree, American Land & Farm, LLC cannot and does not guarantee uninterrupted or secured access to online bidding services or American Land & Farm, LLC's website or bidder information, auction registrations or that bids will be transmitted or received in a timely fashion. Bidder agrees to hold American Land & Farm, LLC harmless for any interruptions in online bidding or your inability to access or effectively use online bidding services or American Land & Farm, LLC website. American Land & Farm, LLC offers no guarantee or warranty of any kind regarding the online bidding services or any property or lot offered at auction. American Land & Farm, LLC makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any property or lot offered. In no event shall American Land & Farm, LLC, be held liable for consequential or incidental damages of any kind, including but not limited to, any lost profits, arising out of or in connection with this agreement and /or the use or attempted use of online bidding services. Furthermore, American Land & Farm, LLC reserves the right to suspend, postpone or cancel any auction and/or to suspend or cancel access to online bidding services with respect to this auction.
6) INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless American Land & Farm, LLC and its employees, agents, affiliates, successors, officers, directors, assigns, and owners, from and against any and all loss, liability, claim, action, cost and/or expenses (including attorney fees), resulting from, and arising out of or relating to your breach of and/or failure to comply with any term, condition, restriction, representation and/or warranty set forth in this agreement.
7) TERMINATION: American Land & Farm, LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to online bidding services on this auction at any time without notice and for any reason. Without limiting the fore going, American Land & Farm, LLC may terminate your access to online bidding services for this auction or American Land & Farm, LLC's website if it is used in any manner unacceptable to American Land & Farm, LLC or if American Land & Farm, LLC determines you are in breach of this agreement, or if American Land & Farm,LLC is unable to verify or authenticate any bidder information.
8) NOTICES AND USES OF BIDDER INFORMATION: Unless you opt out, American Land & Farm, LLC may also use your email address and bidder information to send you additional information about American Land & Farm, LLC's services, including auctions and listings. You may opt out of receiving any additional information by sending an email to americanlandandfarm.com.
READ FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS -10% Buyers Premium. 6% KY Sale Tax. 4% Credit Card Surcharge. All BIDS and SALES ARE FINAL and subject to the terms and conditions of sale. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with no warranties expressed or implied.
METHOD OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED: For this ONLINE ONLY AUCTION, a VALID credit card, CASH. CHECKS: In the event buyers paying with a check, any Invoice amount greater than $999.99 MUST be a CERTIFIED CHECK. PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted as payment, if invoice amounts are equal to $999.99 or less. All bids and payments must be U.S. dollars. CREDIT CARD: If you choose to pay by credit card, you ... Show More
Jones Auction & Realty
Date(s) 3/29/2023 - 4/19/2023
Wednesday, March 29 until lots begin closing on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11AM (CT)
Upon registering, bidder will be approved for $5,000. If bidder anticipates bidding in excess of $5,000, a required Bank Letter of Guarantee/Validation of Funds is required. Said letter must be submitted prior to bid permission amount being increased for purchase total in excess of $5,000. The letter may be submitted to Jones Auction & Realty Service, LLC by fax to (920) 261-6830 or emailed to ... Show More
More Items to be Added Soon! Items will be available for preview on Saturday, April 8, 2023 from 10AM-Noon Saturday, April 15, 2023 from 10AM-Noon.
Hradil Auction Company
Date(s) 3/26/2023 - 4/23/2023
Sunday April 23rd 1pm
Items are located at 4329 S.E. I-10 Frontage Road Sealy, Texas 77474. unless noted. No Shipping on Any Items. Load Out is M-F 9-4 (closed 12-1 for lunch) call 713.819.3552 and make an appointment for load out a day in advance. Items Not Picked Up by May 15th 5pm will be considered abandoned with no refunds given.
Welcome To Our Auctions, We Appreciate Your Bids. 12% BP (3% Discount For Cash or Check, must be notified prior to auction close). Items Not Picked Up by May 15th 5pm will be considered abandoned with no refunds given.
Browse thousands of auctions right now on HiBid.com. Find one-of-a-kind Art, rare Antiques, vintage Collectibles, hard-to-find Coins, Jewelry, Computers & Consumer Electronics, Estate & Personal Property, Cars & Trucks, Toys and more. Join in minutes and bid in seconds today on HiBid.com.