1. Terms of the sale are cash, check, or credit card. Payment is due immediately for onsite or local buyers, either by coming to the auction site in a timely matter during or after the auction or our office in Grand Island on Monday, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we cannot automatically charge your cards. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions. If paying by check you will need to contact Auction Company at the conclusion of the auction or on Monday 9am-5pm CST. All other buyers please wait for the auction to be concluded and shipping charges to be applied prior to calling to pay for your items! Auction day questions and/or help please call: Day of Auction 308.850.3290 - Days after Auction call the office at 308-382-9599
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO RETURNS AND NO EXCEPTIONS! ON BEHALF OF OUR CONSIGNORS, WE TRY TO DESCRIBE/PHOTO ITEMS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY OR WHAT THE SELLER HAS TOLD US FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE OR UNDERSTANDING. THIS IN NO WAY IS A GUARANTEE. THIS AUCTION COMPANY AND ALL EMPLOYEES ARE ACTING AS AGENTS ONLY!
3. YAP Auction & Heesacker Auction have put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is, where is', which means, your bid is a legal agreement. Don't call us asking a day later asking if it can be returned, or ANY other such nonsense. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item.
4. FOR ALL INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium AND 5.5% sales tax for Nebraska buyers added to the total of your purchases. ONSITE BUYER PREMIUM: 0% for cash or check OR an additional 4% by credit or debit card + 5.5% sales tax for Nebraska buyers.
5. ALL FIREARMS WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER ONSITE OR ONLINE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
State of Nebraska buyers: Firearms must be picked up by the purchaser at YAP Auction in Grand Island (317 W. 4th) on Monday MARCH 27TH if you are not onsite day of Terms sale.
All purchases will be charged to your credit card, Paypal, or other arrangement for payment for items by you as a purchaser as the terms listed in item line number 1.
Only the purchaser will be allowed to pick up the firearms.
States Laws for Firearm Ammunition
Six states have laws regulating ammunition sales and require background checks: New York, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, and New Jersey. Other states restrict ammunition access through age limits or restricting certain categories of dangerous people. The table below outlines the restrictions for each state.
In 2013, New York enacted a law requiring every purchaser of a "commercial transfer" of ammunition goes through a background check before completing their purchase. The background check is conducted through a statewide license and record database.
California is the only other state with New York to require a point-of-sale background check. Proposition 63 was approved by California voters in November 2016. The law generally requires all ammunition sales to be processed by or conducted through a licensed vendor who will conduct the background check. This includes mail-order sales and sales between unlicensed parties.
In 2013, Connecticut enacted a law authorizing state agencies to issue "ammunition certificates." Ammunitions are issued by the state and must be renewed every five years. The law also prohibited the sale or transfer of ammunition unless the purchaser or transferee presents a firearm permit or ammunition certificate.
Illinois residents must obtain a canid Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card to lawfully purchase or possess firearms or ammunition. FOID cards are valid for10 years.
In Massachusetts, residents are required to obtain a firearm permit or license to purchase ammunition. Different types of licenses permit holders to purchase and possess different types of ammunition. The three types of licenses are the Firearms Identification Card (FID), the License to Carry Firearms (LTCA), and a Class 3 or "Green Card" permit for fully automatic firearms.
New Jersey residents are typically prohibited from acquiring any handgun ammunition unless a valid firearm purchaser identification card or a permit to purchase a handgun is presented. Purchaser identification cards are valid for 90 days from the date of approval and can be renewed for an additional 90 days. An individual can use only one permit to purchase a handgun within 30 days.
NON-NEBRASKA BUYERS AND BUYERS FROM THESE LISTED STATES - IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION ARE REQUIRED TO Contact a Federally licensed firearm dealer in your state who will accept shipment and transfer the firearm or ammunition to you in your state. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DETERMINE YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE A FIREARM OR AMMO IN YOUR STATE. IF YOU FAIL TO QUALIFY IN YOUR STATE, YOU WILL THEN OWN A WEAPON OR AMMO THAT YOU SHOULDN'T LEGALLY POSSESS.
ALL SALES ARE ABSOLUTELY FINAL ON THE DAY OF SALE. IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW YOUR LAWS YOU WILL STILL BE REQUIRED
TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE ITEM AND BUYER PREMIUM. THEN THE FIREARM WILL BE SOLD AT A LATER DATE BY YAP AUCTION WITH COMMISSION, ADVERTISING, $25 HANDGUN OR $30 LONG GUN TRANSFER FEE AND TIME DEDUCTED AFTER IT IS SOLD.
HANDGUNS REQUIRE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD TO BUY LONG GUNS. YOU MUST
BE OVER 21 YEARS OLD TO BUY HANDGUNS! ATF FORMS WILL BE FILLED OUT ON ALL GUNS ON SITE. All firearms will be transferred FFL to FFL including C & R Firearms no exceptions! The fee schedule is as follows for transfers $25 for Handguns and $30 for long guns this does not include shipping and handling so bid accordingly! If you are an FFL Dealer you are welcome to bid in our auction. However, if you are an FFL Dealer you are also going to be required to use a different FFL to receive your purchases. As we have had issues with FFL dealers on past sales not following regulations! THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIABLE ITEM! SO DON'T ASK!
6. Shipping and handling will be a separate charge to your credit card. All shipping costs must be paid for prior to shipping of your items. USPS will be used to ship most items with insurance and any other charges incurred included in your shipping charges. Allow 7-14 days for your items to be shipped once payment is received in full. We try our best to ensure that your items get to you without damage, however once they leave the auction house, we can't control the handling, or the way packages are handled. So, if you receive a package that is destroyed you will then need to take pictures of your received package and items and an insurance claim will need to be filed with the shipping company (i.e. USPS, Fed Ex, UPS, etc.)!
7. Should any items not be settled for after 30 days they will be considered abandoned. Owner will be charged regular consignment fees + original storage fee + advertising + time involved. If no payment is received, bidder will be denied access to any other auctions with our company and most likely will be denied by other companies using HiBid's bidding platform!
8. Some items on this sale have pictures with lot numbers that don't match lot number in sale catalog. A lot of these items were pictured off site and the catalog layout changed after pictures. However, the item you see in the picture is the exact item you will receive.
9. Yap Auction & Heesacker Auction along with any employees or representatives are working as agents only of the sellers and represent the items as represented by the seller. Yap Auction cannot in any way shape or form be held liable for any errors in this catalog. All terms and conditions and announcements from the auction block day of sale take precedence over all written, published, typed materials, or internet published information.
10. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms.
11. On coins: Some coins have been professionally graded and condition is listed on the case. All other coins have not been professionally graded and should not be considered as such. All coins have been listed as represented to us by the sellers or to the best of our ability and are not guaranteeing condition. So, use your own judgement in your bidding.
12. The auction companies shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. We advise registering and/or bidding at least 24 hours in advance of the auction day to prevent any mishaps or "missed" registrations. YAP Auction does personally accept or decline each bidder and auction day or minute does get busy!
13. The auction companies have done their best to accurately describe the items as they were represented to auction companies by the sellers. Day of auction announcements will take precedence over the item description.DAY OF AUCTION: the auctioneer reserves the right to remove internet bids on an item if it is damaged or in non-working condition prior to getting to the ring if it was not in the description online.
14. IF you fail to pay, follow through with the transaction of purchase, transfer arrangements of FFL requirements, or failure to pay for shipping, you will be reported to HI-BID and your buyer rating and information will go down and could affect you on other sales with other auctioneers going forward. So please do what you are obligated to by agreeing to the terms of the auction.
15. If you have any questions prior to bidding contact YAP AUCTION AT 308-382-9599, Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. Sale day phone will be 308-850-3290!
16. This is a legally binding contract once you submit click to bid (by accepting the terms and conditions, you agree to all previous terms). No terms will be modified or be negotiable. So please read carefully. If you didn't read the terms that will not be an excuse for lack of responsibility on your behalf as a verified legal buyer by your acceptance of the terms of the auction.