||*** NOTE - The Auction Layouts have changed, due to pre-auction offers being accepted for some of the properties.
Bankruptcy Auction! 6 properties WILL BE SOLD- selling to the highest bidder regardless of price, no minimums, no reserves- you call the price!! *
Don't miss the opportunity to bid, buy and own one or all of these 6 properties located in Aztec and Bloomfield, NM totaling just over around ~85 acres
Properties are being offered separately or as combined packages. This is an ONLINE Auction, bidding ends March 23, 2023 @1:07PM MST (read Terms and Conditions for details)
Featuring a mixture of undeveloped parcels, there is plenty to choose from so you are bound to find a great opportunity!!
Group #1 - XX Road 3006, XX Road 3004, - Aztec, NM 87410
2 parcels, totaling near 7 acres of undeveloped land. This acreage could be well suited to develop into inside and/or outside storage, vehicle or heavy equipment storage, solar or into commercial, industrial or residential use. This property falls into unincorporated San Juan County, so there are little restrictions, but usage has to be approved by county.
Group #2 - XX Road 3002 - Aztec, NM 87410
These 73.73 acres are ideal for a dirt mover, excavator, or materials handler to come in and sell the dirt, sand, gravel, etc. to the local area industries. - Once turned into a development site, this land will have many potential uses available to it!
Group #3 - 2800 Pepsi Way, 2820 Pepsi Way, 907 S Main Ave, Aztec, NM 87410
3 parcels, totaling 7+ acres of land. With some Main St. frontage, and close proximity to local industrial facilities - these parcels are in a great spot for industrial support like vehicle parking, storage, solar panels, or could be developed into warehouses or service garages!
*properties may be sold subject to back taxes, oil and gas leases, easements and unlawful tenants- check Online Auction Terms and Conditions for further information
Reasons to Invest in Aztec Industrial Land
- Aztec NM, is a small city in northwest NM with a population of ~6,200 people - The city of Aztec falls within the Farmington Metropolitan Statistical Area, which means a population of 120,000 lives within a 20 mile radius of Aztec.
- This area draws population from the major cities through its massive oil/gas economy, with 20+ oil companies that have a home base in Aztec alone, with over 150 oil and gas companies in the entirety of the Farmington Metro area
- However, the city 2040 vision states the city is looking to "Become a more resilient and sustainable community. The Aztec Solar Facility was a great start towards lowering electric rates for Aztec residents and businesses. The City of Aztec should continue to expand and promote alternative energy generation and use by incorporating green building techniques and approaches into its own buildings and properties. There is ample land available in Aztec to expand solar projects."
- From the city of Aztec: "Aztec is a charming, welcoming, and growing community in northwest New Mexico that sits along the enchanting Animas River. We are a diverse community that cherishes its cultural heritage as exemplified by the Aztec Ruins National
Monument and our place within the Four Corners region that offers a myriad of
outdoor recreation opportunities. "
- Aztec welcomes new businesses that have helped grow the economy and cater to outdoor recreation, cultural tourism, hospitality, and renewable energy industries, which has drawn the youth back to the community.
- Aztec also looks to Diversify and grow the housing stock. The current type and supply of housing in Aztec is limited. There are very few examples of higher density housing or rentals available to residents that cannot afford or want the responsibility of buying a house. Aztec also has a higher-than-average number of veterans whose housing needs should be addressed. Promoting a greater variety of housing types that accommodate a range of incomes would help address an anticipated loss in population over the next 20 years.
For the avid investor, entrepreneur, or developer, opportunities like these ARE RARE. Don't miss your chance to acquire some or ALL of the properties- YOU CALL THE PRICE!
For more information, visit: https://prestigeauction.com/aztec-nm-auction?utm_source=HiBid&utm_medium=HiBidPage&utm_campaign=aztec