Auction Terms & Conditions Internet Premium: 15%
Credit Card Fee: 3.5%
IA Sales Tax: N/A
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Dosland Auction Service may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Dosland Auction Service be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Operational status of everything is unknown.
Bidders who are not present at the preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Dosland Auction Service shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Dosland Auction Service will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Dosland Auction Service is providing internet on line bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Dosland Auction Service, HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Dosland Auction Service will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Dosland Auction Service reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received from the internet, the earliest shall be accepted- in the event of a tie bid between the internet and the Auction Center floor- the Auction Center floor shall take prioity. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and/or HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the purchaser assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the purchaser's risk. All items must be removed from auction premises by Saturday, June 26th unless arrangements have been made with the Auctioneer prior to bidding. Any items remaining after that time will be considered abandoned or be resold or discarded with no refund to the buyer.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 2 hrs of the close of the auction.
All invoices under $1000 will automatically be billed to your credit card.
There is a 3.5% surcharge for payment by credit card. - Buyers must signify in the notes to auctioneer block when registering to bid of their intent to pay invoices over $200 by cash (exact amount required) or check at pickup or they may email us at email@example.com PRIOR to bidding of this intent. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
6. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales. There is no Sales Tax on all purchases.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $25 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed - please verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
9. SHIPPING. Shipping is available. If an item is large, ASK US BEFORE YOU BID PLEASE! Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer. All items will be insured to their sold price. Absolutely no furniture will be shipped!
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms