Auction Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions
* ALL BIDDERS CAN PICK-UP PURCHASED ITEMS TUESDAYS and WEDNESDAYS ONLY 9AM - 5:00PM ONLY, WITHIN THE SAME WEEK OF THE AUCTION CLOSING. IF ITEMS ARE NOT PICKED UP DURING DESIGNATED PICK-UP DAYS WITHIN THE SAME WEEK FROM THE PURCHASE DATE ONCE RECEIVING AN INVOICE VIA EMAIL, ALL PURCHASED ITEMS WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO THE AUCTION AND ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE FORFEITED TO COMPANSATE FOR RE-STOCKING, HANDLING, STORAGE AND ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY SHIPPING OR DELIVERY. ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PICKED-UP BY THE BUYER ONLY UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE AND AGREED IN WRITING.
* PPA is a "no reserve" auction except for items on consignment. Prime Public Auction is not a retail store. PPA auctions both new and used items. Therefore we are not responsible for dents, scratches, blemishes, dings, wears, tears, discoloration, repairs, missing parts or accessories for any of the items presented in the auction. Bidders are strongly encouraged and welcomed on Fridays and Mondays between 9:00am-5:30pm to view, inspect, physically verify and get a better feel for the quality of the items prior to bidding. Please DO NOT BID on an item if you are not sure of its condition. Once the bid is entered, you, the buyer, will be responsible for honoring your bids, understanding the meaning of AS-IS and the quality of the items you choose to bid on. We do our best to document known or visible issues in the title or the additional picture(s) of the actual item, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the bidder to use preview days and times prior to the bidding to study the items of interest. We display the retail prices for the items to the best of our ability which is intended to be helpful but, we cannot be held accountable for any errors, research sources used, or price fluctuations due to volatile pricing of market trends and price promotions. Therefore, we highly recommend doing your own price and value research. We use stock photos from the web which is NOT an indicator for the item's condition.
* While the items we sell are high quality, all items including toys, gas operated equipment, remote control items, battery operated items, hobbyist items, play sets, musical instruments, furniture, appliances and etc., ARE AS-IS CONDITION. Prime Public Auction is not responsible for providing combinations or keys for security locks, safes, mailboxes, file cabinets or etc.
*All items purchased $15 and under are AS-IS. ANY ELECTRONIC ITEMS OVER $15 DOLLARS THAT PLUGS INTO THE WALL BECOMES THE BIDDER'S RESPONSIBILTY TO CHECK AND TEST BEFORE TAKING IT FROM THE AUCTION LOT, ONCE IT LEAVES THE AUCTION LOT THERE WILL BE NO RETURNS ACCEPTED.
* AUCTION PARTICIPANTS ARE WELCOMED TO COME IN AS A LIVE OR ABSENTEE OR PHONE BIDDER AFTER ANY ONLINE AUCTION CLOSING WHILE ALL BIDS ARE BEING CLERKED BY THE ADMINISTRATION. BIDDERS ARE DECLARED FINAL WINNERS ONLY AFTER RECEIVING AN INVOICE. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU "MAY HAVE WON" THERE MAY BE A GREAT POSSIBILITY THAT ANOTHER FORM OF BIDDER MAY STILL OUTBID YOU.
* In result of a tie for highest bid amount by any two online or absentee bidders, both bidders will be assigned the sale based on the availability of the item. For any one of a kind item, priority will be given to the earliest bidder.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE ANY BID IS ENTERED TOWARDS ANY ITEM IT BECOMES A LEGAL BINDING CONSENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM. ALL INVOICES WILL BE SUBJECTED WITH 15% BUYERS PREMIUM AND LOCAL CITY SALES TAX. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms