Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms
1. Where goods are put up for sale in lots, each lot is, unless otherwise provided, the subject of a separate contract of sale.
2. All goods shall be sold to the highest bidder for each item thereof whose bid is accepted, but the Auctioneer may refuse any bid, with or without cause, and may withdraw any of the goods from the sale before they have actually been knocked down to a bidder.
3. A sale is complete when the Auctioneer announces its completion by the fall of a hammer or by the auctioneer's declaration, and until such announcement is made, any bidder may retract his, her or its bid.
4. All successful bids result in a contract of sale for the lot in question. This includes the payment of a 6% auction fee *15% on items that sell for $499.00 or less* and applicable taxes in addition to the amount of the successful bid. Payment is required upon the conclusion of the auction and prior to the taking of the purchased lot. Payments made later than the Tuesday following the auction shall be subject to interest charges of 2% per day . No lots may be removed from the auction premises prior to payment in full. Removal of the lot must be completed by no later than Friday of the following week, failing which storage charges, in the amount of $20 per day, will become due.
5. It is forbidden for the seller to bid or to employ a person to bid upon their own lots, or for the Auctioneer to knowingly to take any such bid from the seller or any such person. If a consignor is caught bidding on their own consigned items, they will be subject to a 25% seller's premium and be banned from consigning any items in the future with 6&6 Auctions.
6. All lots are sold on an "As is, Where is" basis. The Auctioneer makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about any lot. In particular, the auctioneer makes no warranty that lots are:
a) Of any particular manufacturer, model, make, year or condition;
b) Fit for any particular purpose;
c) Merchantable or suitable for financing; and
d) In conformity with any safety, environmental or legal standard.
7. Information has been provided about lots from the consignor of the lot. The accuracy of this information is not warranted by the Auctioneer. Lots are available for inspection before each sale. It is the purchaser's responsibility to inspect all lots and make his or her own inquiries as to the make, model, year, condition or other particulars of any lot.
8. Once the Auctioneer has accepted a successful bid, the lot becomes the Purchaser's sole responsibility and the Purchaser accepts all risks associated with the lot. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to arrange for insurance immediately. The Purchaser is responsible for the safe loading and removal of the lot from the yard. The securing of the load is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. If, for any reason, the Auctioneer is unable to:
a) surrender any lot;
b) provide clear title to any lot, or
c) provide any necessary documentation for any lot;
the Auctioneer's liability shall be limited to return of any moneys paid for that lot, upon return of the lot by the Purchaser to the Auctioneer, if taken. The Auctioneer may choose to demand the return of a lot from the Purchaser for any of the reasons listed in this paragraph and the Purchaser agrees to return the lot at the Auctioneer's request. The Auctioneer will not be liable for any consequential loss or damages except for return of the moneys paid.
10. The undersigned acknowledges having read the above terms and agrees to them, as evidenced by their signature below or by acknowledging the terms & conditions prior to registration.
11. If an item has not been picked up within 7 days of sale (July 16, 2021) the items will be considered abandoned and will be handled at 6&6 Auctions' discretion.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms