Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
1. We are unable to guarantee the condition of any item. Bidder must inspect all items prior to bidding. Questions on any item call 435-757-2343
2.EVERYTHING MUST BE Paid IN FULL and picked up on the day and time listed in auctions details..
3.Everything is sold "as is, where is" with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block.
4.Every effort is made to "guard" mechandise throughout the auction and on pickup day, however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid. Therefore, he is advised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
5.The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsured, he should inquire or not bid.. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "Mistakes".
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client or seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or averse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
7.Collusion will not be tolerated. In accordance with the Sherman Act, it is unlawful to agree not to bid against another buyer, punishable by fines and imprisonment.
8.10% buyers premium will be added on each item purchased.
9. Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax, unless exemption requirements are met.
10. Payment to be made at pickup. All purchases to be paid for in full before leaving the premises. Payment may be made by cash or check. Debit and credit cards accepted with a 3% convenience fee. Your credit card on file is not automatically charged unless payment is not received within 2 days after the close of the auction. Items not picked up and paid for after 3 days will be considered abandon and resold in the next auction. There will be a 30.00 returned check fee for checks not honored buy the buyers bank, along with any collection fees. A hold will be placed on bidders account untill settled.
11. Loading is responsibility of buyer, bring help
12. Pick-up and payment the day fallowing the end of auction unless other payment and pickup arrangements have been made.
13. We will ship most small items. Buyer will pay all shipping cost on items purchased to be shipped. Call auction company before bidding to get a ok on items to be shipped.
14. Auction will have a soft close. Bids made in the last 2 minutes will extend that lot for an additional 2 minutes.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms