Auction Terms & Conditions 1. This is NOT an absolute auction. Some items sell with reserve or minimum bids. Such items will not be considered sold until reserve bid is confirmed.
2. Acceptance of a high bid is a legal and binding contract enforceable in a court of law.
3. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to attend the auction or preview.
4. All purchases must be settled in full on auction day. Payment may be made by cash, credit card or cashier’s checks. Personal or company checks will be accepted; however items paid for by check without a bank letter of guarantee will not be released until the check clears our bank.
5. There is a buyer’s premium added to every purchase. Online bidders pay an additional 2% premium in addition to the following: Under and up to $500.00 is 20%, $501.00 to $1000 is 15%, and $1001.00 and over is 10%.
6. 7% sales tax is collected on every sale unless a valid state sales tax exemption certificate is on file UPON REGISTRATION. State Sales Tax is collected on ALL titled vehicles unless a current auto dealer’s license is on file UPON REGISTRATION.
7. All ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS! ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
8. There are no warranties either expressed, written or implied as to the merchantability or fitness for use of any item in the auction. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to inspect each item and bid accordingly.
9. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE CONDITION OF AN ITEM, DO NOT BID ON IT!
10. Items must be removed by the Thursday following the auction unless other arrangements are made. Removal times are two hours after the last item is sold today, and from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Thursdays only. We are closed all other days of the week. You can call (863) 422-7102 after this and pay a $10 gate fee and we will open the gate.
11. All items left after 30 days will be considered abandoned and will be towed at the owner’s expense.
12. Central Florida Auction is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items left after the auction.
13. Your title takes approximately 30 days to process. Once your title is processed you will receive your title by mail from Tallahassee in about two to three weeks after we process the paperwork at the tag office.
14. Risk of injury remains with the attendee at all times. Attendee understands that Central Florida Auction carries no insurance to cover fire, theft, vandalism or any other cause of damage to persons and property and that provision for insurance coverage on attendees and property is entirely the attendees responsibility.
15. Default - In the event of Attendee's default on any terms herein, Central Florida Auction shall be entitled to all costs and attorney's fees ( whether through litigation or otherwise) in the enforcement of this Auction.
16. Terms of Sale - All merchandise or vehicles will be sold for cash, or funds equivalent acceptable to Central Florida Auction.
17. NO GUARANTEE - Central Florida Auction does not guarantee the selling price of the property. All estimates of selling value are opinion only and shall not be construed as any promise of selling price. Central Florida Auction is not liable for errors or omissions in catalogues or other descriptive material.
18. Central Florida Auction reserves the right to photograph and or video any auction item or attendee.
19.we do not guarantee mileage it is up to you to check before the auction all cars over 10 year are exempt
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms