Auction Terms & Conditions All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Applicable taxes
* Buyer's Premium of 13% will be charged on all winning bids unless otherwise stipulated.
* Payment types: Visa / Mastercard / Debit / Cash
* Shipping is available on smaller items up to 30 lbs. All items will be shipped at the buyers expense. If you are bidding on a larger item (example furniture) and require shipping YOU will have to make the carrier arrangements including skidding, wrapping, paperwork & pick- up as we do not have the resources to provide this service. Erin Auctions will charge a handling fee ranging between $10-$20 per box. - Erin Auctions is not responsible for shipping issues including damage during shipping, once the items leave our location we are no longer responsible for the items, Shipping is at your own risk. We strongly advise purchasing carrier insurance when requesting shipping. We will work to determine the best shipment option possible at the best rate possible. Once bidding is final and if you have specified shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number, if applicable. Please ensure you make prior arrangements to the pick-up date to ensure we are aware of your shipping requirements. Otherwise your items may be deemed as an abandoned item. (see terms & conditions for abandoned items under pick-ups) Any items not picked up per the shipping and/or pick-up instructions, will be subject to storage and restocking fees.
* Pick-ups: If you can't pick up during the posted times, you should not bid. If you do not pick up during the allotted times your credit card will be charged $10 per day for a maximum of 3 additional days and then be deemed abandoned. At which time a 25% restocking fee on the full invoice price (or $20, whichever is greater) will also be billed to your credit card. Items will NOT be held longer, and your account will be suspended with Erin Auctions and appropriate feedback left. If reinstatement is requested a $50 admin fee will apply upon approval by Erin Auctions. Erin Auctions staff will bring your items to the door & assist on lighter items. Heavy items will require you to bring the necessary manpower. Please bring boxes and necessary wrapping materials to pack your items.
*Winning Bidders will be invoiced the following day, YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR INVOICE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO PICK UP. Email notifications and invoices are sent out the day after the auction. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to check your account to see if you won and to pick up during the posted times. We have no way of knowing whether you received our emails or not and they rarely come back undeliverable. Hotmail, Live, and Sympatico are notoriously brutal for blocking emails. Stating you did not receive an email WILL NOT exempt you from the restocking fee so please check your account.
*Every effort is made to represent the items exactly as they are. We include multitudes of quality pictures and descriptions in each lot, we strongly urge you to take advantage of these tools to assist you in aiding your decisions when bidding. We also include a ruler in most lots so you may visually reference the actual size of the items you are considering. Previews by appointment are available for each auction if you remain unsure of the item.
Good Luck & Happy Bidding!
* Located in Erin Ontario all dispute resolutions are to occur in the Guelph / Wellington Court System.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms