Auction Terms & Conditions GENERAL TERMS & CONDTIONS
1 - All Sections of the Terms and Conditions apply no matter the section title If you have any questions contact Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-424-7007.
2 - Your Bid Is A Legal Binding Contract. BY REGISTERING, BIDDING, AND/OR ATTENDING THIS AUCTION YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS LISTED AS ACKNOWLEDGED AND SET FORTH BY Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group.
3 - Statements, conditions, descriptions, accurate weights or measures on or about items in the auction are provided in good faith and are only matters of opinion. The Auctioneers, auction company and Consignor/Seller disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, about the merchantability of the items and their fitness for a particular purpose. Items offered may or may not be sold as described and/or photographed in the item description catalog
4 - ALL SALES ARE MADE "AS IS, WHERE IS" AND BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING INSPECTED THE PROPERTY WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE AND TO BE SATISFIED WITH SAME before BIDDING. BUYER IS SOLELY RELYING UPON THEIR EXPERTISE IN CHOOSING TO MAKE ANY PURCHASE.
5 - The auctioneers at Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group are acting as the seller's agents.
6 - The item is closed the moment the auctioneer pronounces the item sold to the bidder designated by the auctioneer. In case of tie-bid between online and Live Auction Floor Bidders, the Live Auction Floor Bid always take precedence.
7 - If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneers reserve the right to reopen the bidding. The auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
8 - Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group is not responsible if a bid is not executed due to technical or human error. The winning bidder is the bidder designated by the auctioneer. Auctioneer's word is final in all disputes of this matter.
9 - The winning bidder agrees to pay the full bid amount + buyer's premium and applicable sales tax and shipping.
10 - The buyer hereby assumes and does agree to indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and sellers from any current or future claim which shall pertain to the fitness, use, damage, safety, injuries to persons or property that may have occurred during the auction or that may have been caused by or during removal or use of items purchased, or any other claim regarding the use of that asset as purchased.
ONLINE PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
Accurately completed registration form and approval by Auction Company is required for bidding registration.
ONLINE BIDDING PARTICIPATION STEPS:
1. Click on the Register to Bid Button - Complete the Registration
2. Agree to the Terms of the Auction
3. After Submitting Registration click on View Catalog to place your pre-bids
4. All Pre-Bids will be taken to our Live Webcast Auction
5. Live Webcast Auction will start in conjunction with the auction time listed. Enjoy bidding from the comfort of your Office, Home or on your Mobile Device
6. Each lot will open with the current Pre-Bid that shows in the lot
7. If you cannot join the Live Webcast Auction leave your highest Pre-Bid and the system will bid for you.
8. Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person/persons.
9. A winning bid is a legally binding contract to buy and provide good funds. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder, only when Bidder`s payment is honored.
10. ALL announcements made by Auctioneer at/or during the auction will take precedence over previously printed materials, websites, or any other statements or descriptions made.
11. Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in the auction as needed
ABOUT THIS AUCTION
1 - This is live on site auction that includes internet bidding. Prebidding will be accepted on line until the day of the auction.
2. A preview will be held on June 16th & 17th from from 3pm - 6pm.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Saturday, June 19th & Monday, June 21st from 9am - 12pm (EST) at 3409 Druck Valley Road York, PA. An email will be sent to each winning bidder including an invoice. Pick-up & scheduling via phone call or return email is advisable.
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, Hidden Treasures needs a copy of the certificate on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email email@example.com with your copy.
10. This auction has a 10% buyer's premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $110.
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged unless prior arrangements have been made. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, and Discover only. Buyer's purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
12. Vehicle purchasers will have their registered cards charged $200 and the remaining balance is to be paid by certified check, bank check, cash or wire transfer. A personal check is acceptable if prior arrangements have been made with Hidden Treasurers by Penn Dutch Auction Group.
13. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
14. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
15. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
16. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$10.00 x 4” equals a total bid of $40.00).
1. Payment Currency Type – USD
2. Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Visa, MC, and Discover accepted. All credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee. No personal or business checks unless agreed upon prior to auction.
3. An invoice to all winning bidders will be emailed following the sale. Full payment must be received within 3 days of invoice being sent. If payment has not been received by the 3rd day, I agree & give permission for Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group to charge the credit card used at registration for the full amount.
4. Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group reserves the right to charge any additional fees associated with pursuing the collection process for any outstanding and nonpayment invoices and may choose to void the buyer's invoice, and all items will be forfeited. Buyer will be banned from registration and/or bidding in any auctions associated with Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group, its affiliates, and/or industry associates.
5. If a credit card is listed on file, the buyer grants permission for that card to be charged over some time until the total fees are paid in full. All legal fees, collection fees, and any other charges arising from nonpayment will be paid by the Buyer.
6. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS, WHERE IS, NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
7. Credit card payments represent a final sale & credit card charges cannot be reversed for any reason.
8. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies
9. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
10. In the case a refund is due, Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group will issue the refund directly to you.
1. Buyer must arrange & pay for shipping & packaging charges or pick items up at the auction location.
2. Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group will assist in arranging shipment. We will coordinate with your shipper of choice to arrange for item pick up by shipper or we will deliver local to the shipper within 10 miles.
3. Buyers assume all responsibility for removal, transportation and handling of purchases your items.
4. How Shipping Works: After Payment is received by Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group and you designate your desired shipper, the shipper will pick your item up, package it and contact you directly with shipping options and to collect payment for shipping. After you pay shipper for shipping charges, they will ship item to you. It's that simple. To speed-up the shipping process, please designate your desired shipper when you submit payment to Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group. Your item will not be sent to the shipper until you choose a shipper, and your item will not be shipped until you have paid the shipper directly for shipping.
5. If item has not been picked up, or shipping has not been arranged within 5 days of purchase, then item will be considered abandoned. Abandoned items will be sold at owner's expense including commission & storage fees Unless prior storage arrangements have been made with Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group in writing. If Buyer pays by credit card, buyer agrees to not reverse charges FOR ANY REASON.
6. Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF SHIPPER, OR WHAT THE SHIPPER CHARGES. SHIPPING IS HANDLED BY A SEPARATE PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group. The shipper does charge a packaging fee as well as actual shipping. Hidden Treasures by Penn Dutch Auction Group IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING PROBLEMS OR SHIPPING CHARGES.
7. Please Be Sure All Items Shipped Are Insured for the Full Value. If you do have a problem with the shippers, please let us know and we will do what we can to ensure the problem is resolved.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms