Auction Terms & Conditions Your registration or bidding on a lot at our auctions constitutes your acceptance and agreement of the following terms and conditions.
1. WARRANTIES & DISCLAIMERS: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, without warranty or guarantees expressed or implied no refund, returns, or exchanges and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness, value and or condition of each item. Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages, losses, expenses, attorney fees, court costs, etc. that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction or any other claim regarding the use of possession of any asset purchased at this auction. All descriptions are for informational purposes only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid is a binding contract. Once the auctioneer (or bidding platform) indicates an item is sold to bidder a contract has been consummated and the liability of the item(s), including responsibility for payment, loss or damage rests solely with the bidder. Fraise Auction & Real Estate will not be held responsible for internet, computer or other human errors.
2. TERMS: Bidding on any lot regardless of how the bid is presented by the bidder, in person, by absentee, by agent, online or by phone indicates the buyer's agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Auctioneer will not be held responsible for any failure to execute a bid for any reason.
3. REGISTRATION / BIDDER REQUIREMENTS: Bidder will register for an auction with a valid credit card that will be billed for online bidders to verify identity. Bidder will complete registration information online and agree to the terms and conditions of the sale before placing a bid. Any questions, ask before bidding please.
4. 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM applies to items purchased on this auction. You will be charged an additional 15% on top of the amount you bid for each item you are the winning bidder on. For example, if you bid and win an item for $10.00, you will be charged $11.50 at checkout.
5. INVOICE PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS & TYPES ACCEPTED: You agree to make payment for all items purchased within 1 business day of receipt of the invoice. You will receive an invoice via email following the close of the auction, or the next business day if the bidding closes after 5pm or on a weekend. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL PROMPTLY BE CHARGED FOR YOUR PURCHASES. WE CANNOT ACCOMODATE OTHER TYPES OF PAYMENT. No other forms of payment will be accepted. No items will be released until payment in full is received. All unpaid bidders will be banned from future auctions and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
7. PICKUP DATE & LOCATION: MONDAY, JUNE 28TH from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM. All items must be picked during the designated pickup time, NO EXCEPTIONS! All items are located at the home, 1680 354th Street, Wever, IA.
SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE!!
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY: You are responsible to bring your own manpower to move your items. Bring your own boxes, packing material, carts, etc.
8. REMOVAL / STORAGE OF PROPERTY: Buyer assumes all responsibility for removal of purchased items. Auctioneer does not offer these services. If buyer fails to pick up or remove property within the stated time frame, the items become the property of seller and the buyer forfeits the monies paid.
We sincerely appreciate your business,
Corey D. Fraise, CAI
Fraise Auction & Real Estate
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms