Auction Terms & Conditions
Announced terms supersedes all written ones. Upon receiving a bid number, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions in their entirety: announced and written.
SOME LOTS ARE SOLD TIMES THE MONEY, YOUR BID TIMES THE QUANTITY
1. You are attending this auction at your own risk. Neither the auctioneer nor seller(s) assume responsibility while on the premises.
2. You must have a bidder's number to bid on any item. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register anyone without a reason.
3. While We Strive for 100% Accuracy, Please Verify All Options as All items are sold as is, where is. NO GUARANTEE or WARRANTY is expressed or implied. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE GIVEN.
4. This auction is subject to Sales Tax Laws of this State, if not tax exempt!
5. Any bidder buying for resale must have their 11-digit Texas Sales Tax Number and Exemption application filled out and in our file prior to the start of this auction. To receive a sales tax exemption for your purchase, you will need to provide your Agriculture Registration Number. NO EXCEPTIONS! Tax will be added to all purchases without this number.
6. The auctioneer is in full control of the auction and reserves the right to settle any dispute between bidders. Bid increments are at the discretion of the auctioneer.
7. Personnel working this auction cannot load items until they have a paid receipt in hand.
8. This auctioneer is licensed and regulated under state issued recovery fund. This fund protects both the buyer and seller from an inappropriate and fraudulent action by the auctioneer. This auctioneer license #17609.Information concerning this recovery fund of these auctioneers may be obtained by contacting The State Department of Licensing and Regulation. P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX. 78711, or by calling, 512-463-2906. This does not imply endorsement by the State of Texas.
9. This auction is being electronically and manually recorded.
We accept cash, checks, cashier's checks, wire transfers, and credit cards.
Any Wire Transfers must be completed and funds transferred in full by Monday, June 21, 2021
3. Credit card payments will have an additional 3.49% convenience fee added to your invoice.
4. All HiBid customers will be automatically charged for their purchases within 24 hours of the auction with the credit card they registered with, unless you email or call us with another form of payment.
5. Check payments require a credit card on file to serve as a backup form of payment or a letter of guarantee from your bank. A hold of funds will be placed on credit card until your check clears.
1. THERE IS A BUYER PREMIUM OF 10% ADDED TO THE HAMMER PRICE FOR EACH ITEM PURCHASED. IT IS CAPPED AT $2000.00.
1. As a rule, if our forklift can't lift the item you purchased, then we can't load the item. REMEMBER to send buyers invoice (receipt) with your drivers.
2. If item is offsite, special arrangements for loading might be required.
3. Deadline for removal is Tuesday, June 22, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. Items both purchased and not sold must be removed. (Yard must be cleaned out)
P.O. Box 825
George West, TX 78022
TX. Lic# 17609
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms