Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
- 10% Buyers Premium with a $500 max per item will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. 7% IN sales tax will be charged. We will have tax exempt forms available
- DAS assumes no responsibility for any missing or incorrect listing information. All information is gathered from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Item descriptions and listings are subject to be changed, updated, or cancelled at any time without notice. All bidders agree that his or her own decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the items. "ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS!!"
- All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all units are sold as-is, where-is without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
- This auction features a two (2) minute soft close with a thirty (30) second stagger time for each lot.
- In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, DAS reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor DAS shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- DAS reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
- DAS reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at the end of the auction. DAS reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date/dates. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
- DAS reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller and the Buyer.
- Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify DAS. and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified. DAS reserves the right to reject the bidder's registration if there is any question as to the person's credentials.
- Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction.
- EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to DAS of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
- If, for any reason, DAS is unable to make available or deliver any purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect to any purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of DAS, if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
- By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms