Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: Before bidding you must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. When you register to bid and click to accept button you are entering into a legal and binding agreement with BIDWAY AUCTIONS
~All items in the online auction are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
~All descriptions are believed to be accurate but are not a warranty.
~Bidders are encouraged to personally inspect items.
~By placing a bid, the bidder is satisfied with the examination or description of items.
~The bidder understands that 15% GST/HST Tax and a 14% Buyers Premium will be added to their invoice.
~All invoices are emailed to winning bidders within 24 hours of the auction's close with the details of pickup location, and hours.
1. All Bidders need to complete the New Bidder Information form as provided. All Bidders are required to provide a valid credit card to register for this auction. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL ONLY BE CHARGED IF YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
2. No Bidder shall retract their bid at any point throughout the action. The highest Bidder becomes the Purchaser and will receiver an invoice via email after the auction has closed. Full payment for all purchases is required on the day of the auction sale and will be charged to the card provided. A 10% premium plus HST will be added to all items purchased at the auction.
3. When an item is about to close, making an additional bid will force the action for that item to remain open for 1-2 additional minute. This will continue happening until bidding on that item stops.
4. Not all photos used in the auction are unique to the item in the warehouse. Stock photography and catalogued images are used in the auction process. We make every attempt to use accurate images, but no sale shall be deemed invalid due to errors in descriptions or photos used.
5. In the even that an item is won, but the Auction is unable to provide the item due to damage, theft, or any other reason, the only liability on the Auction will be to refund the purchase.
6. Purchasers are solely responsible for the removal of goods from pick up location after purchase. Any damage caused to the property by the Purchaser or agents acting on behalf of the purchaser, will be billed to the Purchaser and added to the Purchaser’s credit card.
7. By purchasing through this Auction, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either the Auction or its related organizations, arising in any way whatsoever including, but not limited to, any liability resulting from the utilization of the property or goods and services sold.
8. The Auction and their employees are not liable for any loss, damage or accidents that may occur on the auction premises.
9. By signing up for the auction you will automatically be added to our mailing list. If at any time you wish to be removed you can just reply "UNSUBSCRIBE" to any of our emails to be taken off the mailing list.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms