Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Registration:(new bidders) To bid, you will need to register and create a user name and password. If you are a returning bidder, you are required to update any information that may have changed on your account.
2. Payment Method: Register a working Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card with sufficient funds available to cover your purchases.
3. Buyer's Premium: A 13% buyer's fee will be applied to your invoice total if paid by card. 10% buyers fee will be applied to cash or local check. (Example: If the total for all items purchased is $100.00, the 10% Buyer's Premium applied will be $10.00. Your total invoice is $110.00)
4. Due Diligence: Every effort has been made to provide the information, descriptions, and photos that best represent each item in the auction. However, accuracy is not guaranteed and each bidder is responsible for conducting their own independent due diligence concerning items of interest. 5. Warranty: All items are sold as is, where is, without warranty expressed or implied.
6. Changes to the Auction: To best respond to various circumstances during the auction, changes to specific lots, descriptions, and photos, may become necessary and occur without notice. Lots may be added, combined, or removed without notice.
7. Successful Bidder: If you are the successful bidder, you are responsible to pay for the lot(s) that you have won within 2 days of the sale.
8. Payment: At the close of the auction, if you have not arranged to pay cash the credit card you provided will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases plus a 13% Buyer's Premium.
9. Item Pick Up:unless otherwise agreed upon, all items, must be picked up within 7 days or items will be forfeited without refund. At the time of settlement, you will be notified of the address/location where you will need to pick up your purchases. Pickups are at 39075 Kemp rd. Albemarle NC. You are responsible for the pick up and removal of all items you have purchased. You will need to present your paid invoice at the time of pick up. If you need assistance with removal, loading, and transporting your items, you will need to make arrangements before you arrive. The auction company is not available to ship, remove, load, or transport items.
10. Thompson Auction Co. shall not be held liable for any technical issues that may cause a bid to not be successfully submitted. In any and all cases of technical difficulties, the auction company shall reserve the right to stop, postpone, or restart this auction at the company’s sole discretion, perhaps without advanced notice.
11. Neither the seller nor Thompson Auction Co.shall be responsible, for accidents, injury, or theft of any kind. 12. State and Federal firearms laws will be followed regarding the sale of firearms.
Tyler Thompson ncal9273
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms