Auction Terms & Conditions BIDDER’S CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. TERMS - Buyer’s signature (or digital acceptance online) on this contract constitutes an agreement by the buyer that he or she will abide by the terms and conditions of sale as set forth by Bo Land Auctions, LLC herein after referred as Auctioneer. These terms and conditions are ABSOLUTE and cannot be altered or changed in any way. If you cannot follow these terms 100%, DO NOT BID. Once you have been evidenced to be the winning bidder, you have affected a legally binding contract which cannot be altered or voided. No transfer will be recognized from bidder to bidder. Children should stay with their parent/guardian AT ALL TIMES. If you do not understand any of these conditions or have any questions, please ask Auctioneer BEFORE bidding.
2. NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY – Everything is sold AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND
DEFECTS THEREIN, without recourse or guarantees of ANY kind. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO
THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF USE FOR GENERAL OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EITHER
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF ANY ITEMS IN THIS SALE. Buyer must understand that he or she is buying the
property entirely upon his or her own examination or opinion. I, the bidder, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
3. DESCRIPTIONS – Descriptions or statements, oral or written, made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or Auctioneer (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall not be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. Auctioneer and/or seller will not be held responsible for any advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or changes since the advertising placement date. Buyers need to rely solely upon their own inspections and information. Use the inspection period/preview to inspect all items in which you have an interest.
4. RESPONSIBILITY & TITLE – At the time Auctioneer accepts the high bid for each item, the ownership of the
item is immediately transferred to the purchaser even though they may not have paid for the item yet. Neither
the Auctioneer nor the owner can accept responsibility after this point as the Buyer assumes full risk and sole
responsibility of the item(s). The Buyer agrees at this time to pay for the item(s) in full.
5. PAYMENT – All items must be paid for before you leave the auction premises today or within 24 hours for online bids/items won. No item can be removed from auction site until paid for in full. Unpaid for items will be subject to any business, collection and/or attorney’s fees until paid for. Payment options for each sale may vary and will be posted and/or announced prior to the start of auction. Payment options are cash, personal or company check, cashier’s check or debit/credit card. If paying by check, you MUST see cashier BEFORE bidding for pre-approval. Check payments may require a bank letter or bond and those will be valid for today’s auction only. Decisions regarding acceptance of payment types are at Auctioneer or Cashier’s discretion. Buyer agrees not to stop payment on checks, disallow a sight draft or reverse any debit or credit card payment. Buyer is responsible for all expenses incurred related to collection of non-payment of any type. In the event of non-payment, Auctioneer reserves the right to repossess - at any time, at any location, by any means necessary - the merchandise involved, at the buyer’s cost.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
6. TAX & BUYER’S PREMIUM – All sales are subject to State Sales Tax laws. Dealers who purchase for resale MUST file their resale certificate with the Cashier prior to bidding. Auctioneer will announce buyer’s premium amount, if any, prior to today’s sale. Buyer’s premium will be added to your total prior to any applicable sales tax.
7. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Announcements posted or made by Auctioneer on the day of the sale take precedence over any previously distributed information or advertising. Any deletions from or additions to the sale will be announced by Auctioneer.
8. DISPUTES – Auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. In any dispute over price, quantity or between bidders, Auctioneer reserves the right to settle any and all disputes at his discretion. Auctioneer’s decisions are final.
9. AUCTIONEER AUTHORITY – Auctioneer reserves the right to set bidding increments and lot & re-lot item(s)
at any time prior to the sale of the item(s). Fractional increment advances may not be recognized as bids. Any
listed or announced order of sale may be changed without notice by Auctioneer. Consignments may be added to sale. Auctioneer may bid on behalf of absentee bidder(s) or reserve(s).
10. REMOVAL – Arrangements for the removal of purchased items are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Auctioneer reserves the right to inspect purchases to ensure removal of proper items and lots. Auctioneer
reserves the right to restrict access during or after the auction to maintain proper removal security. Bidders
caught willfully removing items that do not belong to them are subject to arrest for theft. Auctioneer does not
guarantee use of loading docks, moving equipment, labor, etc. to facilitate buyer removal. Buyers should bring
their own moving equipment and labor. Buyers remove purchase(s) at their own risk. Buyers should arrange for a professional to uninstall wired, plumbed or built in items. Many pieces of equipment have potential hazards and should only be uninstalled and moved by professionals with proper equipment. If buyer fails to remove item(s) by the designated removal time, those items will be considered abandoned. Abandoned items may be stored, resold or disposed of without notice to the buyer at Auctioneer’s discretion. If stored, item(s) are subject to removal fees, daily storage fees, transportation costs and moving costs at buyer’s expense. Auctioneer will not be responsible for loss or damage to these items. Storage of item(s) is NOT guaranteed. No claim or action of any kind can be made against either Auctioneer (or his agents or officers) or Seller (or his agents or officers) for failure of buyer to remove item(s).
11. HOLD HARMLESS – Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or his agent(s) and further agrees to hold Auctioneer and his agent(s) harmless from any personal injury to himself or his agent(s) and any property damage incurred on auction premises before, during or after the sale. Auctioneer shall not be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held. The buyer further agrees to indemnify Auctioneer for all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses including attorney(s) fees incurred in connection with any such dispute or proceeding arising from any purchase of an article by the buyer or from any subsequent sale of such article to any third party. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for any other matter or thing to any buyer of any lot in any
event. The buyer agrees that any and all disputes arising from this auction will be resolved solely through binding arbitration in Lauderdale County, Mississippi.
12. AGENTS ONLY – The Auctioneer is acting as the owners’ agent only.
I agree to the terms and conditions of this auction.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms