Auction Terms & Conditions This is an online only auction with preview by appointment. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO GUARANTEES and all sales are final. 2 Pickin Chicks Auction does its best to describe all items presented for auction, but you are the judge of all items true value and authenticity. We do not recommend bidders to rely on pictures or description only, but to use these in conjunction with their personal knowledge as to an items condition and value. If at any time an items picture and description do not match, the description will always take precedence of what item is in the designated lot up for sale. There is a 12% buyers premium associated with this auction. Bidder waives their right to any credit card chargebacks for items and understands there are NO exchanges refunds or returns.
AUCTION LOCATION: Kelly's Resale & Collectibles ** AROUND BACK - LOWER LOT** 1670 Gravois Rd, High Ridge, MO 63049.
PICK UP: Pick up is Thursday, March 4th from 1PM to 5 PM. If you can't make the pick up date then contact us prior to bidding to see if another time is available. Those with multiple winning lots need to pick up items asap. We are limited on space.
**LIMITED SHIPPING PER LOT**
US SHIPPING TERMS - PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING
1. We are an auction house, not a shipping company. We do our best to ship orders within one week from the auction end date. In some cases, especially for bulky/special handling/fragile shipments, our process may take longer.
2. ALL SHIPMENTS INCUR A HANDLING FEE. Our standard handling fees range from $4-$9 per shipment box depending on the complexity of the shipment and materials required for packaging. For fragile and/or oddball shaped items, the handling fees can increase to $10-$15 per shipment box. In some cases we may not feel comfortable packaging highly fragile items so the items will be taken to UPS and you will pay their packaging fee. We have no control over what they charge. We simply pass their costs to you.
3. ALL SHIPMENTS INCUR A SHIPPING FEE. This is the actual postage cost to ship your package. We utilize GoShippo and pass their discounted rates to you. Our preferred method for shipping is UPS. Sometimes we may use the Post Office (ex-Priority or Media mail). We do not ship First Class or Parcel Select through the Post Office.
4. A single lot and/or multiple lots may require more than one box. You are responsible for all costs.
5. Shipping charges are non refundable. If your shipment gets lost then please contact us for assistance.
6. Shipments valued at over $100 may require additional insurance. The buyer is responsible for all insurance costs.
7. If an item arrives damaged then please contact the shipping carrier and file a claim. Keep in mind, shipping charges through 2 Pickin Chicks Auction are non refundable, even if something arrives damaged. All of our shipments are insured, unless noted otherwise.
8. If you choose to send us a shipping label then contact us prior to the auction ending for a heads up. If we ship your item before you contact us, then you pay our fees. Either way, you’ll incur a handling fee (as noted above on line item #2). If you bid on something this is highly fragile then you may incur UPS’s fee to package the item. We can also take items to FedEx if that’s your carrier. Our preferred carriers are UPS and FedEx.
9. If you bid on an item that is NOT marked “shipping available” then the item will likely be taken to UPS as-is and you will pay their packaging fee, plus their shipment fee, plus our handling fee for transporting the item. Expect to pay 3 to 4 times the normal cost. For example, if a large item costs $30 to ship UPS, then expect to pay at least $90 - $100. If you have your own UPS or FedEx account then we’re happy to take the item to UPS or FedEx and ship on your account.
10. We do our best to package and ship items in a timely manner. We cannot stress enough that shipping is a time consuming process and can be very complex on multiple lots. If you’re not able to accept the costs noted above, then please pick up your items or don’t bid.
11. In some instances we can try to provide a ball park shipping estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 24-36 hours before the auction ends for a quote.
12. In the rare event that someone bids and wins multiple lots with several items, then our handling fees will be charged PER LOT WON plus additional postage costs and any other fees incurred. Remember, if you bid on items that aren’t marked available for shipping or specifically say “no shipping” then you’ll pay 3-4 times the actual shipping costs due to UPS packaging & shipping the order.
13. If you’re unsure about a shipment then contact us prior to the auction ending for clarity. email@example.com
WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE US UNLESS APPROVED PRIOR TO THE AUCTION ENDING. All Shipping Terms apply to international shipments, as noted above.
NO SHOWS: If you do not show up for your items on the pick up date and fail to contact us prior to the auction ending, then you are still responsible for payment and forfeit the items. You may also be charged a removal fee for the items not picked up.
All bidders must complete online registration in order to bid in this auction and must be at least 18 years of age in order to bid. Once a bid is placed you are bound to this agreement and if you win the items you will be expected to complete all payment and shipping as stated in the T&C of the auction and follow all guidelines included on the site. All bidders are entering into a binding contract with 2 Pickin Chicks Auction once they bid, and are legally obligated to pay for all items won and adhere to all auction terms and conditions. 2 Pickin Chicks Auction Reserves the right to decline all and any bidder for any reason. We do not approve bidders with past no show, or no pay from other auction companies.
There will be no help to remove items upon pickup if that is bidder's method of item retrieval. Please be sure to bring help upon pickup of your items if needed as well as any packing materials for your merchandise. 2 Pickin Chicks Auction is not responsible for any accidents or injury that occur to winning bidders upon pickup of items won. It is winning bidders responsibility to safely remove all items won and not damage any surrounding structures or vehicles in parking spaces upon pickup. All items must be paid for and picked up as stated in the auction T&C
Payment is made through CurrencyPAY within HiBid. All invoices are charged in full within 24 hours of the auction ending. If you wish to arrange a different form of payment then you must get approval PRIOR to the auction ending. Otherwise your card on file will be charged. No exceptions. Orders over $500 require photo ID at pick up to ensure credit card payment matches buyer.
It is at our discretion to add or remove items from this auction at any time.
Any items not picked up on pickup date will be considered abandoned. You will still be charged for all items not picked up via your credit card on file.
During the auction you can see your bid. Note that after auctions end you may not retract a winning bid for an item. Once the hammer drops you are responsible for payment of your items if you are the winning bidder.
We do not recommend that you put in your maximum bid if you are not able to follow closely the outcome of the items you are bidding on for the auction. This allows you to be in control of your items of interest during your busy personal schedule. When putting in your maximum online bid for an item it always stays at the lowest bid increment and only goes up when others bid against you.
Auction Closing: This auction will have a soft closing which means that items will begin closing at 7pm one at a time with another item closing every 20 seconds from one another. This way you can bid on multiple items at one time and not fear you may lose any of them. Bidding will be extended on an item for 1 minute if anyone bids on that item within the last 1 minute of items closing. This once again keeps other bidders from steeling an item from you when you have put your time and effort into getting it for several days/bids.
2 Pickin Chicks Auction reserves the right to extend, cancel, retract, ban or reschedule any item in this event. The auctioneer reserves the right to change, closing time if needed.
Due to this being an online auction, please keep in mind that connection server or other technology may suffer difficulties and effect your ability to bid. 2 Pickin Chicks Auction nor this service provider are not responsible for any technical issues that occur with the online auction process. Although we expect no delays or difficulties we cannot control the online world at play for the event.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms