Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
* All merchandise is sold "as is" & "where is" with no warranties expressed or implied.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL
* 15% Buyer Premium added to each purchase
* Bidder inspection is encouraged. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item.
* All descriptions are believed to be accurate but ARE NOT warranted.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
*By placing a bid through this website, you are entering into a legally binding contract and agree to follow through with the purchase of the item should you win the item. Bidder expressly agrees not to stop payment, dispute or contest this transaction.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our discretion.
* Lone Wolf Estate & Auction Services is a licensed FFL Dealer. Winning bidder of firearm must complete NICS 4473 Background check to take possession of firearm and a Transfer fee will apply to your purchase. No firearm sales To New York Or California. If you are unable to pick up firearm from our facility; we will ship to an FFL dealer in your area and extra charges may apply. Please know your states gun laws before bidding.
* Applicable taxes apply at a rate of 8.25%. If you are tax exempt, please ensure your tax ID information is on file with Lone Wolf Estate & Auction Services.
* Types of payment accepted are Zelle Pay, Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express) or Wire Transfers. NO CHECKS will be accepted. Zelle payments are payable to email@example.com or to 469.595.1384.
* The credit card used at registration will be ran for the invoice total at the conclusion of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made with auctioneer.
* All invoices not paid within 3 days will occur at 15% late fee if the credit card transaction cannot be processed. Invoices not paid by the 7th day will be returned to inventory and bidder's file will be noted as a failure to pay and may have all bidding privileges revoked from Hibid.
* All items MUST be picked on the specified Pickup Dates as listed on each auction. Items NOT picked-up by the close of business of specified date will be charged a $10 per day storage fee. NO EXECPTIONS.
* All property is to be removed immediately on date(s) and time(s) specified.
* We are NOT a storage facility. Items not picked up by the 7th day will be returned to inventory and bidder's file will be noted as a failure to pick up and may have all bidding privileges revoked from Hibid. NO EXECPTIONS.
* Winning items will ONLY be picked up during times designated.
* Shipping is available for smaller lot items that can be shipped through UPS or USPS. All larger items will be set for either local pickup only or shipping must be arranged by the buyer. Items requiring shipping can and will be charged an additional handling fee.
* For your protection, items can only by shipped to the address listed on you invoice.
* If items from this auction requires shipping, an additional 15% handling fee can be added to the cost of shipping. This handling fee is at the discretion of the auction house. Handling fees will not be charged to firearms or coins.
* For internet-only auctions, we reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* No Sales, trading, bartering, or horse trading of ANY items on premises at any time! This will NOT be allowed or tolerated.
* Without limiting any other remedies, Lone Wolf Estate & Auction Services reserves the right to terminate your use of Bidder Services at its sole discretion.
*AuctionFlex sets up each user on this website and collects all user information. AuctionFlex does provide Lone Wolf Estate & Auction Services with username, contact information and credit card information provided during the registration processes. User information will not be sold to any third-party advertisers.
*This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to its choice or conflict of law principles. Any claim or action arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Kaufman County, Texas. Any action by Auctioneer to enforce the terms of this Agreement, where Auctioneer is the prevailing party, shall entitle Auctioneer to attorney's fees and costs.
* By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and all other terms announced at the time of sale.
* All announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms