Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions By registering for this auction you agree to the following terms and conditions. This is a legal binding contract between you, referred to as the "bidder" and Accurate Estate Services referred to as the "auction house".
1. Item Condition: The bidder acknowledges all items are sold "AS-IS" and "WHERE IS". The Auction Houses makes no guarantee to the condition or usability of items up for auction. The Auction House will make its best effort to write accurate descriptions of each items up for auction. This is a service provided to the Bidder.
2. Loading Items: The bidder agrees to bring help to load larger items. The Auction House DOES NOT provide help for loading large items into vehicles or trailers. The Auction Houses does not provide bags, paper, or other wrapping material when picking up lots the Bidder has won.
3. Payment: If the Bidder, or representative/agent of the Bidder, cannot pick up the items during the pick-up dates and times provided, or has not made arrangements for shipping, PLEASE DO NOT BID on any items
4. Buyer's Premium: The Bidder understands that each item up for auction will have a buyer's premium of 12% added to the price of each item. When placing a bid please take the buyer's premium into account and bid accordingly. This means that if an item is sold at $100, the buyer's premium would be $12, and your total would be $112 (not including Michigan's 6% sales tax).
5. Sales Tax: Due to Michigan law, there will be sales tax of 6% added to every lot won.
6. Failure to Pick-Up: The Auction Houses reserves the right to dispose of any items the Bidder has not picked up immediately after the pick-up times. In the event a Bidder does not pick up items, the Auction House reserves the right to terminate their bidder status, and thus not letting the Bidder bid on any items in any future auctions.
7. Inspection/Preview Appointment: The Auction Houses will offer limited preview appointments.
8. Info Changes: The Bidder agrees to let the Auction Houses know of any changes with their contact information or credit information as soon as the Bidder knows.
9. Bidding Errors and Software Malfunctions: In the event you have made an error bidding, the Bidder must contact the Auction Houses immediately. The Auction Houses will not assume any bid is an error. In the event there is a malfunction within the software and/or bidding the Auction Houses is using, the Bidder will not hold the Auction House accountable.
10. Auction Changes: The Auction Houses reserves the right to change lots, pull items from the auction, combine lots, spilt lots, remove lots, increase, decrease or add reserve amounts, cancel the auction before, during or after the auction has closed or change any other auction options or settings at any time without notice.
11. Staggered Closing and Soft Closing: The Auction Houses uses staggered closing which means that lots close within seconds of each other giving everyone a chance to view each item closing in real time. The Auction Houses also uses soft closing, which means that an auction item ends only after a specific time without any additional bids. This prevents against sniping and giving every bidder a fair chance at winning that item.
12. Bidder Notification: If the Bidder has won any items at the auction, the Auction House will notify them via email to let them know the items they have won and amount they owe. Please make sure you check your email after the auction has closed. In the event the Bidder won an item at the auction and does not receive this email, contact the auction house at 313-920-3637. Please check your spam file if you do not find it.
13. Third Party Liability: The Bidder will not hold the Auction House liable for any action done by a third party. This includes, but is not limited to actions by the fellow Bidders, Auction Houses clients, friends and family of the clients of the Auction House, or any person who commits a crime (I.E. breaking in and stealing or vandalizing auction lots) before, during, or after the auction has finished.
14. Removing Items: The Bidder must remove the items safely. The Bidders agrees to pay all costs associated with damages that may happen when the bidder and/or their helpers are moving items. In the event the Bidder damages anything while removing the items, their credit card on file will be charged for all costs associated with fixing said damages.
15. Auction House Liability: The bidders agree to not hold the Auction House responsible for any damages or injury that may happen when attending the inspection/preview day or auction pick up days. The Auction Houses asks the Bidder to watch their step inside the auction areas, as there may be some elevation changes or steps.
16. Legal Recourse: In the event an issue arises between the Bidder and Auction Houses, both the Bidder and Auction Houses agree to binding arbitration rather than litigation to resolve the dispute. The Bidder agrees to choose a venue located within Oakland County, MI. The Bidder agrees that their dispute cannot be combined with any other person or party.
17. Client Rights: The clients of the Auction Houses have the right to bid on and win any items they have put to auction. The Clients agree to pay for all items and buyers premiums associated with any lots they have won.
18. These Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time without notice. Please read these terms and conditions each time you register for one of our auctions. These terms and conditions supersede any other agreement between you the Bidder and the Auction House made in the past or present.
19. You are bidding on what is described. There may be items in the background, but those are not included in the lot unless told otherwise.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms